I need help with Game Circle please!

I have my leaderboard set up and I assume everything I need on the Amazon side of it all, But when I go to test the app, nothing happens. I have a "login" behavior on the main screen of the app but no login screen pops up or anything.

Comments

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

I think leaderboards only work for iOS on GS.

Unless something has changed in the last while?

• Game On InteractiveGame On Interactive Member Posts: 37

@Toque said:
    I think leaderboards only work for iOS on GS.

Unless something has changed in the last while?

I thought that Gamecircle had worked cross-android. At least they used to =(

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

Yes, GameCircle is supposed to work cross android. Please try the Build RC release and see what happens.

• Game On InteractiveGame On Interactive Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2018

@adent42 said:
    Yes, GameCircle is supposed to work cross android. Please try the Build RC release and see what happens.

Ok will try that tonight in a bit, I get the correct prompts when test it saying "this is where your platform login happens" "post score" when doing online viewer, but then nothing when the actual app goes. Ill try though with RC build

Another thing....Does my app have to be live on the Amazon app store as well for it to work if I downloaded it from the Google play store?

Or Must I download the app from Amazon store for it to work on the gamecircle?