New Game Release! Math-o-Madness!

Game On InteractiveGame On Interactive Member Posts: 37
edited June 2018 in Announce Your Game!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameoninteractive.mathomadness

Coming to iOS very soon!

Facebook Page
https://facebook.com/Game-On-Interactive-1922334684724607/?view_public_for=1922334684724607

A Fun & Free Learning Game!
Challenge yourself and against others, as you race against the clock to solve math problems!

TRAIN YOUR BRAIN
Play through Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division as you race against the clock. You will watch as your high-score rises after each game. Improving your math problem-solving abilities quickly! Train your reflexes to quickly spot the correct answer and challenge yourself to hit a big streak!

COMPETE AGAINST OTHERS
Show off your skills with unlocking the different challenges and achievements! Become the best as you climb the leaderboards and compete against others, around the world!
Leaderboards and more achievements will be unlocked after initial testing and balancing of the game.

REAL PRIZE AWARDS
Follow the facebook page (link in-game) as random prizes are given out for top score leaders, sharing the page, and referring friends to download the game! Prizes will consist of gift cards and other items.
Must be 18 or older to claim a prize. For some items, a valid address may be requested!
That isn't all! There will be tons of updates each week. Adding new achievements, challenges, gameplay/modes, and more!

Comments

• Twayne2Twayne2 Member Posts: 458
    edited June 2018

Looks nice! Think I will try it for the prizes. :smile: I would suggest adding a link the the google play store, and anywhere else this has been published to, in your post. Nice work! :)

edited June 2018

The game crashed once after I lost my second life, (I deliberately lost the second one to see if I had unlocked the leaderboard,) but that was probably just my phone. I have been having those glitches sometimes on some games. But then I got it back up, went to the addition section, and then went back to the main menu, and then tapped the addition section again, and it took longer than normal to load. I didn't know if it would have ever finished loading, so I left the game and came back to it. All I saw was a black screen. Also when I left the game the music was still playing outside of the game. Perhaps all of this was just on my phone, so you may not have to worry about it. Nice game though. :smile:
    I was an android phone by the way. :)

edited June 2018

Fix it and I will leave a 5-star review. Also how to you unlock leaderboards? Login with facebook?

• Game On InteractiveGame On Interactive Member Posts: 37

@Twayne2 said:
    The game crashed once after I lost my second life, (I deliberately lost the second one to see if I had unlocked the leaderboard,) but that was probably just my phone. I have been having those glitches sometimes on some games. But then I got it back up, went to the addition section, and then went back to the main menu, and then tapped the addition section again, and it took longer than normal to load. I didn't know if it would have ever finished loading, so I left the game and came back to it. All I saw was a black screen. Also when I left the game the music was still playing outside of the game. Perhaps all of this was just on my phone, so you may not have to worry about it. Nice game though. :smile:
    I was an android phone by the way. :)

I def appreciate the play-through. I have not had anyone else tell me that experience yet, so I'm hoping its just your phone no offense lol. Else wise I will def look into this myself and try and re-create it. I do have Ads that are supposed to play when you return to the main menu so that could have been an issue with the delay, the Ads are not working atm due to Chartboost I believe so It shouldn't show ads at all but there may have been some sort of glitch that caused that issue.

As for the leaderboards, I am actually going to leave them locked for like this first week. I want to make sure the gameplay itself is balanced as I have been the only one testing it. Once I get good to go and any adjustments needed I will unlock those features as I stated in the description, sorry for any confusion!

Again I appreciate your post on the issue it will allow me to dig deeper into this just incase anyone else may run into it as well!

No problem, I hope the issue was just my phone too. :smile:

@Twayne2 said:
    No problem, I hope the issue was just my phone too. :smile:

I did send out a small update cleaning up a few code spots, not sure if it's live quite yet but maybe check it out and tell me if you can re-create the error again? thank you!

• Two.ETwo.E Member Posts: 599

Woo! Fantastic to see! Its being developed/updated very quickly. Look forward to seeing what you produce next.

Best,
    Two.E

@Two.E said:
    Woo! Fantastic to see! Its being developed/updated very quickly. Look forward to seeing what you produce next.

Best,
    Two.E

Thank you! And especially a huge shoutout to yourself for all the help you have provided me. I have learned a lot from you in the past few weeks! You have been a huge asset to getting this app up as quick as I did.