TestFlight Chartboost

DarveyDarvey Member Posts: 24

During test flight testing of my game, I can only get one chartboost reward ad served ... per game bootup .

to get another test reward ad to pop up I have to completely close the app and come back in.

I have no ideas. But the ad reward Value IS getting set back to Zero.

any ideas?

Comments

• Supersonic9120Supersonic9120 Member, PRO Posts: 174

This exact thing is happening to me after I launched the app on the app store. I think it's only with the RC, because when I published with the last regular build, the ads kept showing up. Here is how it was described by Chartboost reviewers.

Thoughts?

Mengyang He (Chartboost Support)

Jun 29, 2020, 3:48 PM GMT+2

Hi Dan,

Thanks for reaching out.

We tested your app on different devices and we could find Chartboost SDK. However, we did find something uncommon. We could see a functional SDK for the first time booting up the app but if we closed the app and rebooted it up immediately, we were unable to trigger the SDK unless we closed the app and waited for about 30 to 60 seconds before we rebooted it up. We suspect it might be a reason why there are not many impressions.

Could you please double-check the SDK integration on your side and let us know what you find? Thank you in advance.

• DarveyDarvey Member Posts: 24

@adent42

Have you heard these things from anyone else?

Do we still need to use the RC build to publish and get through?

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

Yes, you need the RC (I need to do one more build to make the RC public and that's to get the iOS build's treatment of subscription IAP in line with the Android ones). Otherwise, AFAIK, the builds are good to go.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

Okay, I found the issue. They deprecated the auto reload behavior. I'm putting code to explicitly load the new ads in the next RC which should be coming tomorrow or Wednesday.

• DarveyDarvey Member Posts: 24

Great news.

thank you !