I'm having issue getting my App Signed

dimsdaledimsdale Member, PRO Posts: 495

i've done the cookbook process like 6 times now. any help would be most welcome please.

Comments

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793

is your developer id when build your app the same as what you have on apple?

• dimsdaledimsdale Member, PRO Posts: 495

i haven't done this for 3-4yrs, so just pretend that i'm a newbie :)

how can i check this??

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793

i'm pretty sure it's connected to you bundle identifier. whatever you use on apple (the identifier that is usually something like com.yourAppName), so if what you put on apple is different to what you put on the gs publish site, it won't work.

the other thing, which i mentioned in your other thread, is that if you installed your certificates and profiles on another machine, they won't work on your new machine, unless you import them to your new machine. there's some description of how to do this in the link i put in your other thread.

other than that, i haven't got any other suggestions.

thanks mate. let me have a look into it what you said earlier. i was hoping it would just be as easy as paying to renew my apple dev account and everything would work again. :(

hmmm, i got a different app signed and running on my iPhone using another development tool? and a youtube tutorial.

but i want to use GameSalad :(