Privacy: Which data will be collected by GameSalad?

Hi,

today I got a lots of messages from Apple, that our app does collect data from third-party-partners (in this case GameSalad), but we mark the checkbox in the privacy-settings that no data will be collected.

I found only a topic here in the forum, which data will be collected, but that was from 2015.

Are there any new details, which data GameSalad collect from the user, so that I can update that?

Regards

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,054

If you republish your game, GameSalad no longer collects data (aside from whatever ad networks you choose). If you get a warning and you have not enabled ad networks, DM me your publishing link so I can make sure something isn't being configured incorrectly.

• MarcoColMarcoCol Member, PRO Posts: 279

We good comments from Apple, but those apps are already about 3-4 years in the store. And if we didn't must submit a new build, we will not do. But if so, I will make a new build. No ad networks are added.

So approx. 3-4 years ago, was there some data be collected?

• DigiChainDigiChain Member, PRO Posts: 1,277

GDPR requirements kicked in mid-2018 - so I believe this was the point when Gamesalad removed all data collection so as to comply.

• MarcoColMarcoCol Member, PRO Posts: 279

Ok. So if there are more problems from Apple side, I will make new builds and submit them then and then really no data will be collected I think.

Thank you.