Publishing server down?

Hi. I am receiving a "403 Forbidden" when mac creator is attempting to publish. Seems to finishing uploading, open a web page and then error.

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

No problems here. DM me the URL it's sending you to.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

There's a chance it's saying that because you're not logged in on the web side (we don't send a login token when we forward you, though it should prompt you to login).

• Chris FitsimonsChris Fitsimons Member Posts: 134

Many thanks for the reply. When I published this morning and after the 403 error, I checked and was not logged in on the web browser. After login, the publish worked. I am using chrome.

• CarolBCarolB Member, PRO Posts: 9

I'm having the same 403 issues with windows creator. I'm signed in,(signed out and signed in several times.) Sometimes after repeated trys to publish, it does not work 9 out of 10 times. When it does work, i hit generate app, even though it does, it never shows its ready to dl. So i then goto my portfolio and there it is. Thats not a big issue though. Any suggestion would be greatly appreiciated

• CarolBCarolB Member, PRO Posts: 9
    edited March 2021

@CarolB not sure about the 403 after creator, we'll look into it. As for the Generate button, try refreshing the screen. We've recently introduced a bug that causes the generate to not update automatically like it used to. We hope to have a fix today or tomorrow.

• LokitoesLokitoes Member, PRO Posts: 187

I'm getting this today on Mac when trying to publish. Have tried several times this morning... I am logged in. ?

We'll need to look into the issue, but try logging out and logging back in.