HELP FOR GOOGLE CONSOLE

djzcreativedjzcreative Member, PRO Posts: 33

Hello everyone, I have a problem with google console, He sent me this warning but I don't understand what I have violated in your opinion that it refers to: SPLIT_BUNDLE 12: Policy Declaration - Data Safety Section?

Thanks for the help, sorry but I don't know what to do.

Hi Developers at DjzCreative,

After a recent review, we found that your app Pulci & Nini children’s games (com.birthdayparty.pulcienini) is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program Policies. See below for more information about your app's status and how to correct the issue.

We found issues with your app. You need to review and take action as described below, so that your app is not impacted in the future.

Issue found: Invalid Data safety section

We reviewed your app's Data safety section in Play Console and found discrepancies between it and how the app collects and shares user data. All apps are required to complete an accurate Data safety section that discloses their data collection and sharing practices - this is a requirement even if your app does not collect any user data.

We detected user data transmitted off device that you have not disclosed in your app's Data safety section as user data collected.

Issue details

We found an issue in the following area(s):

• SPLIT_BUNDLE 12: Policy Declaration - Data Safety Section: Device Or Other IDs Data Type - Device Or Other IDs (some common examples may include Advertising ID, Android ID, IMEI, BSSID)

Comments

• uptimistikuptimistik Key Master, Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 254

Are you using any of the following services in your app:

Ads

Analytics

Email/Open URL link

Send/Receive Table URL behaviors?

GameSalad Templates and Custom Development at the Official Marketplace: http://gshelper.com

• djzcreativedjzcreative Member, PRO Posts: 33

No it does not seem to me, I am not sure I only have advertising and then my app does not share anything with third parties

• uptimistikuptimistik Key Master, Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 254

Ok, so you have advertising but your game is in the Kids section (the Kids section of the Play Store is very demanding). You would need to update your policy and account for the use of advertisements as well as declare what types of ads will be shown.

GameSalad Templates and Custom Development at the Official Marketplace: http://gshelper.com

• djzcreativedjzcreative Member, PRO Posts: 33

Thank you