Creator 2 issue with image import

This discussion was created from comments split from: What are you working on?.

Comments

• The GlessnerdThe Glessnerd Member Posts: 63

@adent42 hey, just so you're aware, working in the online creator, when you import an image, it imports with dimensions of 0 width x 0 height. Not detrimental, but its getting annoying

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,054

@The Glessnerd could you send me the image? It shouldn't do that (in fact, I get annoyed the other way cause it resizes the actor to match the image and I only want it to do that sometimes).

I'm wondering if the images was optimized in such a way to make it harder to read the image dimension info, so I want to see that image in particular.

Thanks!

@adent42 it’s doing it with any image that I import. And actually, I import an image and in the image tab, it’s just a square with a loading wheel that doesn’t go away unless I close out of the browser and reopen the creator. That’s everytime I try and upload.

This issue doesn’t happen every time, but sometimes when I drag an image from the tab to the asset prototype tab, it will make its dimensions the same as the last asset created. But like I said, it doesn’t happen every time like the above issue

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,054

Ooooh, I think I know the issue you're talking about. It's a bug on our side. If you reload the page after import, it shows up. I was off on some other things, so I wasn't able to push an update for that, so I'll look into it today for an update tonight.

@adent42 yep, that’s exactly it!

Okay, we've got a fix. Gonna test it tonight and hopefully have it tomorrow or Friday. Sorry about that.