GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey guys my first app is in the app store and I need your support, reviews

LordTarantorLordTarantor Posts: 890Member, PRO
Hello everybody:
During the last 2 month ( since I met GS ) I been asking questions an probably a couple of you like maybe quantumsheep will say harassing (sorry for asking you so many times but thanks for your support a patience and for always being there) but the end result is here.
Now I just started the 2nd part, promoting it. I been trying to make the CHUPACABRAS visible in a lot of sites.
But now I need reviews and since I am part of a great community why not start here.
I already have one review thanks to Chosenonestudio but I need all the help I can get.
You don't have to buy the game I am only asking for reviews so if you send me an email at: [email protected] or if you write your email here I will send you a promo code so you can play the CHUPACABRAS and leave a review.
Thanks a lot
Vicent

Comments

• peachpellenpeachpellen Posts: 977Member
    Same here - might take me a day or two as I often have issues with iTunes for some reason, but I'll definitely review it within a day or two.

My email is my name here at gmail :)
  • LordTarantorLordTarantor Posts: 890Member, PRO
    Hi everybody:
    just a few more, please...
    I still can only see one review from Chosenonestudio.
    CHUPACABRAS needs your support to get more cabritas to feed his family...
    Thanks Mrguga for your review. I don't know if you are from this forum but thanks I really appreciate it.
  • joey2ejoey2e Posts: 99Member
    Hey

Id be more than happy to review it :)

My e-mails [email protected]

Joe
    Thanks Joe.
    I just sent you the email.
    I really appreciate this and I hope you like it.
    Thank you so much.
  • ToastKittenToastKitten Posts: 360Member
    It's a cool game, I liked it a lot! The storyline makes the game, I thought it was wickedly creative and undeniably funny! There's a bunch of games inside of it too, all of which use pretty interesting mechanics.

I'd sincerely recommend buying it.

Having said that, it should be a no brainer! Email for a promo code, do yourselves a favor ;)
  • peachpellenpeachpellen Posts: 977Member
    Hey, just so you know I haven't DLed it yet as I'm having some of my ever-so-frequent iTunes Store issues, but I'll try again when I wake up - just unwinding before bed now.

Just so you don't think I've forgotten about you :P
    Oh thanks peach I really appreciate it and don't worry whenever you can is going to be great.
    I hope you like it.
    Thanks again.
  • realmadrid1012realmadrid1012 Posts: 37Member
    Very boring holiday you can find professionals to ask questions
    [url=http://www.withgames.com/Maple-Story-US-Gold.html]buy maplestory mesos[/url]
    [url=http://www.withgames.com/Maple-Story-US-Gold.html]cheap maplestory mesos[/url]
    Thanks for the review peach. I really appreciate it.

Hey I need more people to play my game and leave a review.
    Please write me at: [email protected]
    or leave your email to send you a promo code of CHUPACABRAS.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.