GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Software Did You Use To Make Your Website!?

EminemEminem Posts: 667Member
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
I'm interested in knowing what software people use,

And I extremely wanna know what software FireMapleGames has been using , his website rocks!

Comments

• IsabelleKIsabelleK Posts: 2,807Member, Sous Chef
    You just need FrontPage and you can do anything.
  • PhoticsPhotics Posts: 4,172Member
    MarcinMakaj said:
    You just need FrontPage and you can do anything.

I liked FrontPage. It was great software that was simple and quick to use. It would change your HTML code automatically, causing much frustration, but I simply turned that option off. I liked how I could quickly toggle between WYSIWYG, code and preview modes. When the software was discontinued, I switched to Dreamweaver. I hate it.

But lately, I use WordPress / Artisteer. If I need to mess with the code manually I'll use gedit (Mac) or Notepad++ (Windows) to make changes. Having a Content Management System changes the way I create websites. It's not just a bunch of flat HTML files anymore.
  • peachpellenpeachpellen Posts: 977Member
    FMG's looks like WordPress; although either way, if you're going for that look, WordPress is a good way to get it. :)
  • iDeveloperziDeveloperz Posts: 1,169Member
    Coda.
  • VoidedSkyVoidedSky Posts: 1,095Member
    iWeb
  • iDeveloperiDeveloper Posts: 441Member
    I would go with WordPress; but if you have Windows installed too, and the time, then get "WYSIWYG Web Builder". It is awesome software, and more powerful than iWeb.
This discussion has been closed.