GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bounty Hunter ( first video )

gazjmgazjm Posts: 578Member
edited 10:05PM in Announce Your Game!
here is the first look at gameplay footage for my next game Bounty Hunter. Its a retro inspired arcade racer. 80's style twitch gaming! Sorry for the lack of footage, when I have a mount for my iphone I will post more. I wanted to show it on the iphone not on my mac. Also ignore the white box on the car select screen. not all graphics are final either. But I thought it was worth posting a small amount.

cheers

Comments

  • gazjmgazjm Posts: 578Member
    cheers, still quite a bit to do, but its getting there!
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Posts: 8,188Member
    That's Max Vector music!

    (just thought I'd get that in there before Polygame does!)

    QS :D

    Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: http://www.quantum-sheep.com

  • gazjmgazjm Posts: 578Member
    quantumsheep said:
    That's Max Vector music!

    (just thought I'd get that in there before Polygame does!)

    QS :D

    Yea, I'm still deciding which of the 8bit weapon tracks to use, so Im just putting the ones which are free downloads in at the moment, as placeholders. Although I do like it! :)
  • POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Posts: 3,470Member
    gazjm said:
    Yea, I'm still deciding which of the 8bit weapon tracks to use, so Im just putting the ones which are free downloads in at the moment, as placeholders. Although I do like it! :)

    The scary thing is how similar it is to my current project! LOL. Looks great, though!
  • gazjmgazjm Posts: 578Member
    POLYGAMe said:
    The scary thing is how similar it is to my current project! LOL. Looks great, though!

    haha, you'll find the hidden camera soon!
  • forkliftforklift Posts: 386Member
    Spy Hunter was a great game.
This discussion has been closed.