GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Smooth Lines like in Chalk Rider

VoidedSkyVoidedSky Posts: 1,095Member
edited November -1 in Introductions
Hi, I would like to make a game with an actor that travels on smooth and curved lines. How do I do this without jagged boxes to make a pointy landscape. Something similar to this is the lines you draw in chalk rider, and how the sled travels on the smooth lines. Any help would be great!

Comments

• VoidedSkyVoidedSky Posts: 1,095Member
    Thank you for your fast reply! I have already done this and the game got really buggy and crashed all the time(who knows it could've been something I did). But is it possible to start with a curved line on the canvas as the game starts and then be able to move along the curved line?
    Thanks again
    Thank you for your fast reply! I have already done this and the game got really buggy and crashed all the time(who knows it could've been something I did). But is it possible to start with a curved line on the canvas as the game starts and then be able to move along the curved line?
    Thanks again
    Thanks for the sample thats pretty much exactly what I had a day ago when it crashed, I think my computer was doing too many tasks. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.