GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I CAN FINALLY POST!!!

mza1979mmza1979m Posts: 27Member
edited November -1 in Introductions
Forgive my excitement, but I've been waiting weeks for this moment! And I simply had to share it with everyone! I could never post to the forum before, but finally they fixed this forum issue (which apparently prevented new accounts from posting to the forum). Oh how I longed to answer so many questions, ask many more and piss all over some people and now I can! You made it this far in my post so surely you're beside yourself with excitement as well (for me). It's so hard to complain in the forum about not being able to post... Oh by the way, hi everyone! HI! I can post.

Comments

• YummyYummy Posts: 51Member
    Looool piss on people

Nice, an welcome to the forum!! :D
  • mza1979mmza1979m Posts: 27Member
    Thanks! My first reply! You should be proud. You shall not be pissed upon.
  • jsayshi1234jsayshi1234 Posts: 9Member, PRO
    dude this is my first reply haha. I was also unable to post for the past week
  • dmcdowelldmcdowell Posts: 128Member
    Hi mza1979m; glad you could make it to the party!

:)
  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Posts: 6,577Member, Sous Chef, PRO
    Hi mza1979m and welcome!

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

Thanks so much everyone.
    jsayshi1234! That's excellent! This is an exciting day for both of us. We should celebrate! Let's start by posting a series of bug reports (I have a lot of them!).

Holy flubber, I've already been posting all over the forums for over an hour. I can see how this forum will eat away at my time now...
  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Posts: 6,577Member, Sous Chef, PRO
    mza1979m said:

Holy flubber, I've already been posting all over the forums for over an hour. I can see how this forum will eat away at my time now...

And what with GameSalad addiction as well, you'll need the tablets later... ;-)

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

gyroscope said:
    And what with GameSalad addiction as well, you'll need the tablets later... ;-)

Holy, I'm already considering one. I've been YouTube-ing and Photoshop-ing for the last 6 hours (or has it been 16? Wait... what day is it?) trying to learn how to make sprites and practicing in Photoshop. Suffice it to say I'm beyond frustrated.
  • MotherHooseMotherHoose Posts: 2,456Member
    well .... thanx for the promise of a Golden Shower...

MH
  • Falcon80Falcon80 Posts: 42Member
    Same here.. I registered a few days back and couldn't post till they finally resolved this issue. Nice to be part of this community.
    And a warm welcome to you, Falcon80 :)
  • AquariusAquarius Posts: 282Member
    "golden shower"? "WARM"?

no no no NO! tihs is all gross! its 2 developers and one app!
  • AsymptoteellAsymptoteell Posts: 1,362Member
    W3LC0M3 T0 TH3 F0RUM$!
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    Was reviving this two month old post really needed?

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

This discussion has been closed.