Just Checking In

POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Member Posts: 3,470
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
Hey guys,

Thought I'd pop back in and say MERRY XMAS!

Any more amazing success stories or anything interesting happened lately?

Comments

  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    POLYGAMe said:

    Any more amazing success stories or anything interesting happened lately?

    Not here, but having fun all the same! How are ya?
  • dmilinovichiiidmilinovichiii Member Posts: 620
    Just about to submit my new game Jetpack Hero :) and Merry Christmas to you too!
  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,577
    Hey POLYGAMe, nice to hear from you! Merry Christmas to you too. Hope your film making is going well. I've no amazing success stories to tell (perhaps one day... ;-) but I'm sure some of the other guys can. OK, catcha later, as they say!

    :-)

    ""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

  • mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKMember Posts: 2,484
    What do you mean no success stories here?! It was only yesterday I found some money I'd forgotten about in my jacket pocket, if that's not success then I don't know what is

    Ace
  • dmilinovichiiidmilinovichiii Member Posts: 620
    mynameisace said:
    What do you mean no success stories here?! It was only yesterday I found some money I'd forgotten about in my jacket pocket, if that's not success then I don't know what is

    Ace

    How much?
  • mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKMember Posts: 2,484
    10 whole British pounds ;)

    Ace
  • IsabelleKIsabelleK Member, Sous Chef Posts: 2,807
    Hi POLYGAMe! Nice to "see" you :) Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
  • design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    Nice to hear from you POLY! Hope you have a great holiday.
  • dmilinovichiiidmilinovichiii Member Posts: 620
    mynameisace said:
    10 whole British pounds ;)

    Ace

    That is a success story!
  • POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Member Posts: 3,470
    Haha, good to be back... though I sold my Intel Mac and won't be able to help out too much with the software side of things... have to use mummy's computer to do updates on Max Vector! Which are long overdue... LOL.

    My success story was finding a 1GHz eMac for $60 - woohoo!
  • VoidedSkyVoidedSky Member Posts: 1,095
    Well nice to see you again. Can't wait to see what movies you are making! ;-)
    ~CTM
  • POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Member Posts: 3,470
    CowTechMan said:
    Well nice to see you again. Can't wait to see what movies you are making! ;-)
    ~CTM

    Hehe, the next one is in the VERY early stages. Complete opposite to Captain Amazingly Incredible. Psycho thriller thing ;-)
  • POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Member Posts: 3,470
    Oh, I forgot, check out this web series that I'm in! I'm the fat uncle!

    www.youtube.com/4kfunnies

    Be warned, content WILL offend ;-)
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    POLYGAMe said:
    Oh, I forgot, check out this web series that I'm in! I'm the fat uncle!

    www.youtube.com/4kfunnies

    Be warned, content WILL offend ;-)

    Really enjoyed these!

    Merry Xmas, Poly!

    QS :D

    Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: http://www.quantum-sheep.com

  • POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Member Posts: 3,470
    Everyone likes that one... I think it's my man-boobs.
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    Hahaha just watched all the episodes in that series. Brilliant mate, cracked me up. I actually wish Adam did get his revenge for real. I wanna see more!
  • POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Member Posts: 3,470
    beefy_clyro said:
    Hahaha just watched all the episodes in that series. Brilliant mate, cracked me up. I actually wish Adam did get his revenge for real. I wanna see more!

    Cheers! Yeah, great team. I just wish they'd bothered to get a sound guy (I used to do boom swinging and sound recording for a living and HATE off sound).

    I have a feeling we'll be doing more stuff together ;-)
Sign In or Register to comment.