GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can I use free version Gamesalad in paid games ?

jasonshowjasonshow Posts: 71Member
can I use free version Gamesalad in paid games ?
what's the defferences between pro and free version in published game ?
thanks.

Comments

• VoidedSkyVoidedSky Posts: 1,095Member
    You can publish paid games with the free version. In the pro version you get iAds, URL forwarding, and direct costumer support. You need a $99 apple account for both of them also, unless if you use gamesalad accelerator.
    ~CTM
  • simo103simo103 Posts: 1,331Member, PRO
    following up on CTM's post in case you can't find what Gamesalad accelerator is .. the Gamesalad team provide a service to publish and promote certain top quality games in exchange for unknown revenue share. I believe it is a invite only type of thing ie: you have some good games under your belt and they see you are on your next one.

It is new and I think Tshirtbooths mini-cannon is the first so many of us are waiting to see the effect (not that I have anything for them to consider me yet but I can dream!)
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Posts: 10,383Member, Sous Chef
    as CTM said, the pro edition only gives you iAds, URL Forwarding and Direct Support, but I'd be shocked if things like GameCenter, Multiplayer (when it get's here), In-App Purchasing and Video Support are not Pro only as well.
This discussion has been closed.