GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Payment Question

TouchTiltGamesTouchTiltGames Posts: 1,162Member
I received my first payment back on Dec 2 and haven't received one since. I know I've made more, is there a cap on how much you have to make before they send you another payment?

Seems weird...

Comments

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Posts: 10,383Member, Sous Chef
    login to itunes connect and click on payments and see whats owed to you and when your next payment is
  • TouchTiltGamesTouchTiltGames Posts: 1,162Member
    Ah great, thanks!
  • HunnenkoenigHunnenkoenig Posts: 1,173Member
    you get paid, if you made more, than 150 bucks (or was it 200 earlier?).
  • SparkyidrSparkyidr Posts: 2,033Member
    It's 150 yeah. It used to be 150 per region, but they changed that last year.

Depending on how many games you have sold, you may not have hit that threshold for the late Dec payment.
    The next one is for Jan 27th, so log onto your itunesconnect, and see if you are getting a payment for that one (if you missed the late dec one because you didn't earn enough, it gets added onto the current one)
  • POMPOM Posts: 2,599Member
    Sparkyidr said:
    It's 150 yeah. It used to be 150 per region, but they changed that last year.

Depending on how many games you have sold, you may not have hit that threshold for the late Dec payment.
    The next one is for Jan 27th, so log onto your itunesconnect, and see if you are getting a payment for that one (if you missed the late dec one because you didn't earn enough, it gets added onto the current one)

wait so are you saying its not 150 per region anymore? its just 150 in total?

Roy.
  • SparkyidrSparkyidr Posts: 2,033Member
    @POM
    that is correct yes.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    p-o-m said:
    wait so are you saying its not 150 per region anymore? its just 150 in total?

Roy.

Hmm well I still have long way to go then. :(

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

This discussion has been closed.