GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

***Sneak Peek*** Tell me what you think

tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
Heres my Newest game "Crazy Cupid"

Please give me any feedback you can even if its not good.

Here's the App description I'm working with so far.
And I am working on a video now.

"That Crazy Cupid!

He's Gotten himself in a mess. He's climbed up the stack of crates, ran out of arrows, and cant get down.

You need to get him down to his supply crate and get rid of the rest of those crates so he cant get back up there.

Be sure not to let him fall to the ground and get hurt. And watch out, some of those crate look like they're about to burst.

Crazy Cupid is a Fun Physics puzzler game with ranging difficulties. It has your normal style puzzles you would expect but also some very Cute Valentine themed puzzles where the pieces spell out words or symbols relating to valentines day. "

Here's the Current Icon. Please give your thoughts here to as well as some screen shots

Screen Shots

Please be honest with your comments and I will post a video as soon as I get something made.

Thanks
Aaron

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

Comments

• DreamLabDreamLab Posts: 2,127Member
    looks great!haha
    DL
  • AsymptoteellAsymptoteell Posts: 1,362Member
    I like the graphics, but I'd change the icon into something that relates more to the game.
  • VoidedSkyVoidedSky Posts: 1,095Member
    HAHA looks great!
    ~CTM
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    Asymptoteell said:
    I like the graphics, but I'd change the icon into something that relates more to the game.

Its cupids Face, how much more can it relate. LOL
    But honestly I know what you mean.
    I'm not set on the icon yet I just think it's eye catching.

tshirtbooth said:
    Looks good man. Glad you got it all worked out. Better get it uploaded V day is only 2 weeks away.

cheers

_________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah im cutting it close.
    Any ideas for the icon? I'm spent on ideas

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Posts: 10,376Member, Sous Chef
    get it done fast. they said in another thread that if you want to build and release this under .9.0 get it out by tomorrow, otherwise there is a chance you'll be stuck with .9.1 and any bugs that introduces.
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Posts: 10,376Member, Sous Chef
    I'd at least make the icon of the full main character, not just the face.
  • AsymptoteellAsymptoteell Posts: 1,362Member
    jonmulcahy said:
    get it done fast. they said in another thread that if you want to build and release this under .9.0 get it out by tomorrow, otherwise there is a chance you'll be stuck with .9.1 and any bugs that introduces.

So it's coming out tomorrow?

*edit* I mean .9.1
    No it was not confirmed. Yoda did tell me it would be a good Idea to finish it by tomorrow to build with 0.9.0 but not a guarantee it was releasing.

I'm building as is right now and will do another tonight if I get the icon changed. The game is complete just trying to finish up the little details.

BTW I would sure appreciate if your going to check "looks like crap" in the poll to give some feedback why you feel this way.

• DreamLabDreamLab Posts: 2,127Member
    tenrdrmer said:
    BTW I would sure appreciate if your going to check "looks like crap" in the poll to give some feedback why you feel this way.

I agree. If you have the balls to check that, you should have the balls to back it up and tell why you feel that way. Maybe you would rather tendrmer not know who you are because you checked that?? who knows.
    DL
    Sorry it took a little longer than expected. Screen record didn't give a very good quality so the art is much better on the device. but this still give a good idea of the game. I hope the Vday/verizon thing doesn't kill this one but I really feel its a big improvement from my first game

• calvin9403calvin9403 Posts: 3,190Member
    the game looks great, are you going to publish to the app store

and beside this game seems familiar to your last one
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Posts: 3,190Member
    jonmulcahy said:

There is the post http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=16811
    If.9.1 has pause, maybe it will be better to publish when it is available
    Started a touch arcade thread if anyone is willing to give it some momentum it would be very appreciated.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=82954

EDIT:
    I want to thank everyone for there comments.
    We submitted yesterday and plan on a Feb 13th release. We also did go with the icon as-is. Just couldn't come up with anything else we were comfortable with. Again Thanks
    Aaron

• JillSaladJillSalad Posts: 43Member, Chef Emeritus
    This looks awesome!

Cupid is so cute! <3
    Hey guys. Get your requests in for promo codes now. we are releasing tomorrow probably.

Go here to get request instructions.

http://www.appsoluteentertainment.com/promo-codes.html

Thanks
    Aaron

This discussion has been closed.