GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many apps do you have on iTunes (or approval buffer)

xmusicxmusic Posts: 18Member
Hey gang,
I am wondering how many apps on average users here have uploaded?

Counting my last submission, I have eight.

4 iPhone
4 iPad

I just bought a tracking tool and am amazed at how certain apps outperform others ... interesting stuff.

Thanks for sharing :)

Comments

• xyloFUNxyloFUN Posts: 1,593Member
    No one? Lol
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Posts: 6,256Member
    1 in objective c, 3 in gamesalad,, and a bunch ive worked with other people on that arent under my name
    WOW Jon

wow John
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Posts: 10,384Member, Sous Chef, PRO
    jonmulcahy said:
    I have 15 iPhone apps and 4 iPad apps

actually, 15 iphone apps (all but 3 are GS apps), 4 iPad apps (soon to be 5) and 1 Mac App (hopefully)

been at it for 3 years now, so it's actually quite a small number :)
    A few weeks ago (before Christmas) I uploaded my first app and by the end of this week it will be 10.
    The reason I'm asking is that I noticed a sorting feature so I got curios of how many apps the average user has.

Plus, it's also interesting to know how much additional sales we get once people fin one of our apps.
    I am beginning to notice that now ... a little bit.
  • RiffelRiffel Posts: 1,272Member
    8 iPhone
    3 iPad

all GS
    I'm start develop iOS apps last august
    Nice Riffel,
    You are a busy man to!

How would you compare sakes between the two platforms?
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    3 iphone

Ones a lite though so technically its only 2. :) at it for around 6 months now I think.

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

Cool tenrdrmer,
    Free or non free doesn't matter. An app is an app! :-)
  • design219design219 Posts: 2,273Member
    I've got 4. The first three made with GameSalad, the latest made with Flash CS5

Food Fight! FREE on the App Store
    Tickle Stones 99¢ on the App Store
    Nesen Probe 99¢ on the App Store
    TOURSEKY 1 Craft FREE on the App Store

By the way, I've got a few codes for Tickle Stones and Nesen Probe if anyone wants one.
  • PhoticsPhotics Posts: 4,172Member
    I've published 20 iOS apps... six are no longer available.

http://www.appannie.com/company/photics/

The Unofficial GameSalad Textbook is under review.
    • I'm currently working on "BOT". (I think this one has potential.)
    • Arcading will be launched/relaunched when Game Center is included in GameSalad.
    • I'm planning to update many of my apps when Game Center is available in GameSalad.
    • One other project is in reserve.
  • xmusicxmusic Posts: 18Member
    cool design219 ... i like the title "tickle stones" lol (was flint stones already taken?) jk

Hey Photics,
    teach me something about the "six no longer available" situation.

The reason i'm asking that when i started with GS a few weeks ago, i hacked together two titles which are a pain to fix and recreating them takes only a day.
    I used to make png images of each and every lesson which was VERY time consuming and took a lot of memory on the device to run on.

The issue is that just the other day, I recreated the trumpet for the iPhone. It's a night and day difference to my first project and I am even using new renders which came out better than I expected.
    Do you think it would be better to pull an app that "cheapens" the one i think i'd like to be measured by?

Just wondering ....
  • jamesmunro2jamesmunro2 Posts: 130Member
    I have 3 iphone apps available now. One Objective C (oh the horror!) and 2 Gamesalad apps. I have two additional Gamesalad games going up this weekend. Next weekend I have a non-Gamesalad educational app launching. Oh, the joy of getting distracted by working on two many apps at one time.
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Posts: 1,307Member
    I only have two iPhone apps out now (iJetSki and iShoot It) and my first iPad app (iShoot It HD) just went live on the App Store yesterday. By the way, I still have several promo codes left if anyone wants one, just email me at [email protected] Right now I'm working on new and improved graphics for iJetSki due to the fact that the current graphics suck. I am also working on the iPad version of iJetSki, but thanks to Darren and Wayne's awesome Project Resizer, it shouldn't take long to make an iPad version.

- Alex
    i just sent them #10! ... If things continue this way, I will be able to make an app in under a minute in about a year from now!
    The first one took weeks ... the last one hours ;)
  • gazjmgazjm Posts: 578Member
    I currently have 5 apps on the store with 1 in review.

ballurst! (gamesalad)
    Ballurst hd (gamesalad)
    Target takedown! (gamesalad)
    Microlight mike (gamesalad)
    Bounty hunter (gamesalad, 75% ported to corona for openfeint)
    Microlight mike free (in review(gamesalad))

currently working on 3 new games 1 in Gs, 1 corona and 1 in both (can't decide which so I'll pick later)
This discussion has been closed.