GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Salutations!

Buceta_MonsterBuceta_Monster Posts: 34Member
edited 1:39PM in Introductions
Hey everyone! Been browsing Game Salad for a few weeks now, checking it out and such. Finally decided to register and make myself more acquainted with all the members here. Plan on creating some games for the App Store, get my name out. Team Monster!

Still got less than a month to go before I go ahead and purchase my iMac & iPad and start working on my developments. A little about myself, names Doug, 21 years of age. I recently withdrew from a Game Design Tech school to transfer over to the University of Central Florida to focus on Business, to help form my company in the future. So far I'm a 1-Man Show! As weeks turn into months and I progress in terms of skill and learn more about how everything works I can hopefully bring in more people.

If any of you guys have any questions about me, let me know! See you around!

Comments

• calvin9403calvin9403 Posts: 3,190Member
    welcome Buceta_Monster

CAlvin
  • Buceta_MonsterBuceta_Monster Posts: 34Member
    Thank you! I thought I would have more people greeting me! This is embarrassing...lol
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Posts: 6,256Member
    welcome!
  • old_kipperold_kipper Posts: 1,420Member
    Hail the Buceta_Monster.

I wish you luck with your endeavours. I've been on here for 3 months and learn't an enormous amount.

Good luck

Kipper
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Posts: 5,390Member
    Welcome ... Good Luck with future titles, make sure you post them on the forums for all to see :)
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasPosts: 2,870Member, Sous Chef
    Buceta_Monster said:
    Thank you! I thought I would have more people greeting me! This is embarrassing...lol

Howdy!

It was 2 and 3 o'clock in the morning for a lot of us when you posted this. We really are a warm, and cuddly bunch of folks around here, though. Welcome to GameSalad!

I have no friends. I'm a loser that makes video games all day. Will you be my friend?

• mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKPosts: 2,484Member
    Very cuddly lol! Welcome buddy, if you ever have any questions; just post them in the forums and you'll get a pretty quick reply.

Ace
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Posts: 8,188Member
    Woolly cuddles from the sheep!

Hope you have fun making stuff up! I do! :)

QS :D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: http://www.quantum-sheep.com

• Buceta_MonsterBuceta_Monster Posts: 34Member
    Thanks everyone! And yeah, I tend to browse the forums late at night, good to know we have a lot of cuddly sheep who love to cuddle here!
  • Metronome49Metronome49 Posts: 297Member
    Buceta_Monster said:

Heh, same thing happened to me. QuantumSheep was the only greeting I got.

Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.