GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ad Hoc did not show up on my phone.

GrubGamesGrubGames Posts: 77Member
So I published my first game. At the end of publishing it said congrats and asked if I wanted to test it, the game would be sent to iTunes. I chose this option. I found my game in iTunes, checked box of game, synced my phone. After sync was complete the game did not show up on my device. What happened? Was there something I needed to do in ITunes? This is my first game, any advice would help a ton. Thanks

Comments

• Cee3pee0Cee3pee0 Posts: 194Member, PRO
    are you sure you used an ad-hoc provisioning profile and not a distribution one? this happened to me...
  • GrubGamesGrubGames Posts: 77Member
    Ok Cee3pee0 I think we're getting somewhere. Right now all I have is a provisioning profile under the "development" tab in the dev center (created to use GS Viewer). Do I need to create a separate profile under the "distribution" tab in order to use an Ad Hoc?
    tshirtbooth.. i heart you man but i don't understand what you mean. I think I've figured out that I need to make a distribution profile (which I just did). Since I already published my game to GameSalad, do I need to go back and edit or republish my game? I'm hoping you can give me a step by step process to get the Ad Hoc on my iphone, from provisioning to sync. Do you have a video on this? I appreciate any help you can provide tshirtbooth. Thanks
    Thank you so much. One more thing, do I need to make a different AppID for distribution? I already have one of course for development. Thank you.. with your videos and contributions to the forums, you really are the only reason thus far that I have been able to accomplish my first game. So shout out to you for your active involvement.. may you sell a bajillion games.
  • Cee3pee0Cee3pee0 Posts: 194Member, PRO
    nope, same AppID.
This discussion has been closed.