GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

App is Ready for Sale but...

DenimSharkDenimShark Posts: 192Member
Ok so my app went into ready for sale yesterday at 5 and its been almost 24 hours now and it still isn't appearing in the app store. The link also tells me there is no such link. I had the release date set to yesterday. So what's the problem?

Comments

• JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Posts: 6,256Member
    you have your ios paid contract filled out correct?
  • MagoNicolasMagoNicolas Posts: 2,090Member, PRO
    Check out your release Date… Search it on App Store, and Also look it at iTunes.
  • sdsmith64sdsmith64 Posts: 221Member
    yea...I'm having the same problem ....maybe something on apples end.
  • DenimSharkDenimShark Posts: 192Member
    release date was yesterday as I said. and I've already tried searching and but I can't find it. Should I change the release day to today?
  • sdsmith64sdsmith64 Posts: 221Member
    zv713 said:
    release date was yesterday as I said. and I've already tried searching and but I can't find it. Should I change the release day to today?

no don't do that....
    k so what now? Am I gonna be buried waste deep by the time it appears in the app store (if that ever even happens)?
  • MegapixelIdeasMegapixelIdeas Posts: 476Member, PRO
    I had the same problem a few days ago. But if finally went on the app store. I now have a new problem though. I changed the price of my app yesterday but the price never changed on the iTunes store and when someone tries to buy the app it tells the customer that the app is being modified and to try buying it again later. Does anyone know what this could be?
  • TheMenOfHonorTheMenOfHonor Posts: 147Member
    We are having the same problem, it has been over 24 hours but it is still not in the store :/
    All the contracts are in place and everything too.

It seems like Apple is being a little slower these days :P
  • KrogothicKrogothic Posts: 123Member, PRO
    I am not at the 24 hr mark yet but I am in the same boat as well
    Yeah, Ever since Lion was released Apple seems to be slower
    almost at 48 hours now and still no luck
  • SyfluxSyflux Posts: 22Member
    I have an update that went ready for sale 2 days ago, but still not showing up on the app store. Looks like apple is having problems.
  • FyzrableFyzrable Posts: 11Member
    I'm hitting the 3 day mark -.-
  • DZTECHDZTECH Posts: 216Member, PRO
    change the release day to today or tomorrow.
    I changed the price of my app and the price still hasn't changed after 2 days
  • ShineyGamesShineyGames Posts: 157Member
    Im in the same boat with an update and new release
    Strange thing is to new release showed up once than went and the update showed up so updated then went back to app store and there was an update to downgrade to v1.0
    So i did just to see what would happen then the v1.1 went off and carnt find that?
    Hope the new app is not buried when it does make it on!?

Ive contacted apple not sure how good they are at getting back?
  • BazookaTimeBazookaTime Posts: 1,274Member
    Same problem for me. App was approved for sale 36 hours ago but it is not in the store yet. The odd thing is that about 12 hours ago I was able to take the link from iTunes connect and find it and download it. However, now that doesn't work anymore.
    Apple must be having some awful issues. The developer site is locked now, it just says "Sorry, well be back soon" or something like that :/
  • PortymanPortyman Posts: 409Member, PRO
    I am having the same issue
  • cowdarcowdar Posts: 14Member
    Hope it not just gamesalad games!?
    Our game finally showed up in the app store, and the iOS dev center has returned, too. It took well over 48 hours, but . . . at least it worked eventually. :/

Maybe Apple's back up and moving again?
  • BazookaTimeBazookaTime Posts: 1,274Member
    My Game is not GameSalad, so it definitely was not a GS only issue.
  • KrogothicKrogothic Posts: 123Member, PRO
    Still waiting was up yesterday for a while then it crashed (
  • ShineyGamesShineyGames Posts: 157Member
    Mine is now showing up in the app store
    but if i search for it using App shopper or app annie it does not show up and tryed to do a [appinfo] link to it in touch arcade and does not show info very strange!?
  • outasiteoutasite Posts: 417Member
    Fyzrable said:
    I'm hitting the 3 day mark -.-

Prismo (1st update) was approved and ready for sale July 21; early in the morning
    Tumor Tap (1st version) was approved and ready for sale July 22; little after noon.

Still nothing. I send a request to apple about 11 hours ago... and still nothing. But today 'is' Sunday.
    Ok so finally after 68 hours I am able to see my game in the app store and download it, which leads me to my next post: http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=28502#post-212634
  • outasiteoutasite Posts: 417Member
    zv713 said:
    Ok so finally after 68 hours I am able to see my game in the app store and download it, which leads me to my next post: http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=28502#post-212634

Literally checked my app status 2 hours ago, and now both are live. Might have been apple just switching everything over to include the other 33 countries. Really cool to say your app was one of the first to be introduced in parts of the world.
    yup everything seems to be fine now
This discussion has been closed.