GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello from Jordan !

ExtraBubblesGamesExtraBubblesGames Posts: 38Member
edited November -1 in Introductions
Hello ,
My name is Omar and we are Extra Bubbles Games , a team of 3 independent developers from Jordan . We've been working with gamesalad for a couple of months now , but we havent really joined the forums officially until recently , love the community :) .
We are hardcore gamers and have always been , and recently mobile games caught our attention .. and specially the revolutionary Appstore . We've heard lots about Gamesalad so we figured we should try our hands at it . We simply love it , the engine itself is simple and functional at the same time , And the community is really helpful and enthusiastic about helping each other out !
Our first game is almost out btw , Dodge The Rope . Head over to the "Announce Your Game!
" section and check it out !
Cheers !

Comments

  • ExtraBubblesGamesExtraBubblesGames Posts: 38Member
    We've been using Gamesalad for a couple of months now. Its just that this account (with the name Extra Bubbles Games) is brand new .. sorry for the misunderstanding !
  • UtopianGamesUtopianGames Posts: 5,686Member
    Welcome to the forums, it's a great place to chill and have any questions answered.

    Darren.

    image
  • AsymptoteellAsymptoteell Posts: 1,362Member
    Welcome, welcome, welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can make. Stop by the forums if you ever have a question to ask, or if you want any news about gamesalad updates, etc.

    Good luck with everything,

    asymptoteell
  • HoneyTribeStudiosHoneyTribeStudios Posts: 1,792Member
    Hello mate. I was in Jordan once. Some guy stopped his car and (I assume) started asking me for directions in Arabic. He was quite surprised when I started talking to him in English. I guess
    he thought I looked like a Jordanian ;)

    I remember it feeling quite cinematic when I was at a historical mosque looking over the Old City while the call to prayer was being sounded.

    Shaz from Honey Tribe Studios

    -------
    image
    "Honey Tribe is not only a remarkably endearing little game, but it's also incredibly addictive." Pocket Gamer
    "...a touch above the rest in the endless running genre" 148apps.com
    Say hi on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook
    Sound design and music service available: http://tiny.cc/MusicService
    www.HoneyTribeStudios.com

    Give me a buzz if you need some original music in your games.

  • ExtraBubblesGamesExtraBubblesGames Posts: 38Member
    UtopianGames said:
    Welcome to the forums, it's a great place to chill and have any questions answered.

    Darren.

    image

    Thank you , Darren :) . Its a great place indeed !
    Asymptoteell said:
    Welcome, welcome, welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can make. Stop by the forums if you ever have a question to ask, or if you want any news about gamesalad updates, etc.

    Good luck with everything,

    asymptoteell

    Thanks asymptoteell :), take a look at our upcoming game if you're interested http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=30683 . We appreciate your reviews !
  • IsabelleKIsabelleK Posts: 2,807Member, Sous Chef
    Hi Omar! :) You live in truly beautiful country - I was in Petra twice :) Good luck with your projects!
  • ExtraBubblesGamesExtraBubblesGames Posts: 38Member
    HoneyTribeStudios said:
    Hello mate. I was in Jordan once. Some guy stopped his car and (I assume) started asking me for directions in Arabic. He was quite surprised when I started talking to him in English. I guess
    he thought I looked like a Jordanian ;)

    I remember it feeling quite cinematic when I was at a historical mosque looking over the Old City while the call to prayer was being sounded.

    Shaz from Honey Tribe Studios

    Thanks Shaz ! Thats cool, and quite a funny story that is .. usually tourists ask locals for directions :P . Also there are quite a few historical mosques around, but taking a wild guess, Id say that would be the King Abdullah Mosque .
    TheMoonwalls said:
    Hi Omar! :) You live in truly beautiful country - I was in Petra twice :) Good luck with your projects!

    Petra is a truly magical place, so is Wadi Rum .
    thank you ! See you around .
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Posts: 3,190Member
    hey welcome
This discussion has been closed.