GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free GameSalad 3D Icons(member,sous,head)

14567810»

Comments

• gamedivisiongamedivision Posts: 807Member
    sorry I've got to get into the nack of creating a camera,then move from a perspective camera that way i preserve the position give me a sec to emulate the position and colour
    Buceta_Monster said:
    Is there a way you can import the original one you created and then just change the color from there? Cause I noticed the H is larger then in the original one

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4585/blockheadproductions.jpg

Was hoping to get that same text color and same size of font of the original but with the BlockHead grinning.

• icanmakeicanmake Posts: 466Member
    that looks awesome!!! i was jut hoping for a the font to be more sharp like this:
    gamedivisionuk said:

and the text color to be orange with a black border but the i in icanmake to be yellow. i was also hoping to have the background more of like a light blue. if you dont want to do these that is just fine it is sooo perfect!!! Thanks so much!!!
    gamedivisionuk said:
    so here it is ,i didn't want to spend 6 hrs modelling your character as these are free,it took me around 1hr 30mins to model and render,obviously i could make it much better than this,but you can't grumble at a free model of your character.hope you like and enjoy.if you want me to add anything to this just let me know.

• App SurgeApp Surge Posts: 651Member
    gamedivisionuk said:

Could I have it with a plain background too please?
    Also you said you had some other ideas..?
    other ideas take time,what plain background do you want white or black and for a logo do you want it more square
    redsky said:
    Could I have it with a plain background too please?
    Also you said you had some other ideas..?

A white background would be great, I am going to turn it into a PNG in photoshop! And cool, I'm patient!
    i can give you a transparent background if you want then you can put whatever you want in the background
    redsky said:
    A white background would be great, I am going to turn it into a PNG in photoshop! And cool, I'm patient!

oh can i have transparant instead? i didnt even think of that
    im confused the text is I can make would you like orange front with black border or yellow
    icanmake said:
    that looks awesome!!! i was jut hoping for a the font to be more sharp like this:

and the text color to be orange with a black border but the i in icanmake to be yellow. i was also hoping to have the background more of like a light blue. if you dont want to do these that is just fine it is sooo perfect!!! Thanks so much!!!

gamedivisionuk said:
    im confused the text is I can make would you like orange front with black border or yellow

orange font with black border. but on the letter "i" could you make it all yellow?
    gamedivisionuk said:

hmm... looks great but i dont really like the text. i know i said about it being sharp and stuff but i guess i prefer how it was before but with the colors i said
    Sure, a transparent background would be great!

Thank you
  • Buceta_MonsterBuceta_Monster Posts: 34Member
    A bit more darker please like this? And the B not slanted...lol

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4585/blockheadproductions.jpg

Yeah my fault for being nitpicky...lol And I can use this to appear in my apps for games correct?

And whenever you finish up all these, "Got Q?" logo
  • jadjad Posts: 135Member
    Could you make one that says "J.A.D." please?
    gamedivisionuk said:

Thanks so much that looks awesome!!!
  • RumiRumi Posts: 343Member, PRO
    gamedivisionuk said:

Wow! That Looks awesome!
  • hman360hman360 Posts: 590Member
    I think I am getting in on this a little late, but by any chance do you think you could make one that says "Hapiapps"? I have no specific request since your service is free, just do what you think looks good.

Also, all of the logos so far have been great!
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Posts: 4,630Member
    Wow the earth game division one is amazing,
    That Would be a great logo!
  • Benjamin_m5Benjamin_m5 Posts: 646Member
    Hey gamedivisionuk

Can you make something cool with this?? Other pictures are looking so nice!!! If you could...something animated or whatever...Hope you can make something great!!!

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/Benjamin_m5/BA_iPhone.png

Bengger Applications
  • iOSLabiOSLab Posts: 57Member
    Can you make me one And write Down, "iOS Lab"
  • DEGOMobileDEGOMobile Posts: 43Member
    please make me one!!!! DEGO Mobile
This discussion has been closed.