GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Art Of Ninja

VGXVGX Posts: 796Member
edited November -1 in Announce Your Game!
Coming Next Week
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

• THIS LOOKS GREAT !! CANT WAIT !!

David
  • Benjamin_m5Benjamin_m5 Posts: 646Member
    Great! looking for this
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Posts: 5,390Member
    Nice, do you have a video?
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Posts: 4,630Member
    CANT WAIT!!!!!! Looks Epic!!!!!!!,
    Im working on a ninja style game,
    Do you know where i could get sound effects?
  • VGXVGX Posts: 796Member
    LeonardDeveloper said:
    CANT WAIT!!!!!! Looks Epic!!!!!!!,
    Im working on a ninja style game,
    Do you know where i could get sound effects?

Thanks, Should be out this Thursday. Also checkout DeepBlueApps they have great stuff there. Heres the link for music and sound fx pack http://www.deepblueapps.com/Deep_Blue_Ideas_Ltd./Music_Pack.html
    Thanks for the link!!,
    Did you design the menu yourself (your an extremely talented artist hence my logo, lol)
    Thanks but still have a lot to learn. I do everything myself. I haven't got a team of people (if I did would be better)
    I don't think so!,
    Your an extremely talented artist,
    any chance you could make me some menu template like that for 5 euro (around 10 dollars)
    Great to hear that :) Have allready send a code to me?! That would be great!!
    Hey guys,

So what do you think of the game? Please rate and reveiw on the appstore. Will do free art for you guys, give some freebies too if could help me get my game noticed.

Many thanks
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    No offense but I have no idea what the game is from your screen shots and description. and I honestly would not advertise there are only 15 levels. I would never pay for a game with such few levels. Good luck.

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

• BazookaTimeBazookaTime Posts: 1,274Member
    tenrdrmer said:
    No offense but I have no idea what the game is from your screen shots and description. and I honestly would not advertise there are only 15 levels. I would never pay for a game with such few levels. Good luck.

Agreed, I was thinking the same thing. I would also recommend flipping the scene shots so they show up correctly. I would be interested to know how the game plays.
    If you send the promo-code to me...i will try it out and will give you a review back here.

Ben
    now free. PLEASE rate and review on the appstore
  • synthesissynthesis Posts: 1,693Member
    I would also recommend that you move your text off of the art itself to the bottom or top edges. Right now...you can't see the game underneath the text.

Look at how Chillingo apps present their screenshots. Mimic their techniques.

I would also rework your icon. It looks good but it doesn't really say anything about your app. The icon must tell a story and engage your audience and explain in a glance the concept of the app. The icon is 50% of the sales pitch. The screenshots are 40% and the description and ratings are 10%.

Good luck with the app!
    Game is very nice!!! Runs very good, art is very nice!!
    ---
    Benjamin
    VERY GOOD, runs beautifully, graphics are A+++,
    As usual veira your graphics are amazing!!
    thanks. could you guys rate and review on the appstore thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.