GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

90 Levels in tiki-totem/block style game!

hman360hman360 Posts: 590Member
I was in the process of making a tiki-totem style game and over the passed few weeks, I haven't found time to finish it. I have 90, fully solvable level complete, that I have tested for bugs. You will get NO CODE, just one project file with the 90 levels inside. If you are interested or have an offer then email [email protected] If noone is interested, then I will just finish it up slowly over the next few months and launch it in the appstore. I may add a video if others are interested or want to see.

Comments

• beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Posts: 5,390Member
    If you've done 90 levels already, finish it up man!
  • UtopianGamesUtopianGames Posts: 5,685Member
    Yeah i agree with beefy...release it and then mb sell it as a template with different art?

Darren.
  • fzeedfzeed Posts: 247Member
    What do u mean no code? Like, just a bunch of placed actor with all their code stripped out? Any screenshots of the levels?
  • hman360hman360 Posts: 590Member
    Yeah, I may just finish it up and put it in the marketplace. I have 3 options for sale:

Levels, no CODE - The way fzeed described it

Levels + all code, - All you need are the images. Email me with offers, and a video will be up soon
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    Can you show a video. not accusing you but so far every time someone Lists Tiki Totem Levels they are just reselling TSB's TikiTotem Template.

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

I may post one soon unless the current deal I'm working out comes through soon. I am not using tshirts template, you can even ask him if I bought it.
    I sold it!

Sous-Chefs may close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.