GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone getting this error "valid until at least 2033"

zombiesdrulezombiesdrule Posts: 131PRO
I followed the great video that has been posted and got pretty far.
When I tried to upload to the Android Market I got this error...

"Market requires that the certificate used to sign the apk be valid until at least October 22, 2033. Create a new certificate."

Any Ideas?

Comments

• zombiesdrulezombiesdrule Posts: 131PRO
    Sorry Ignore that last post I was being stupid... fixed and my app is now in the Android store :)
  • scitunesscitunes Posts: 4,047Member, Sous Chef
    same error here:

"Market requires that the certificate used to sign the apk be valid until at least October 22, 2033. Create a new certificate."

:(
    scitunes said:
    same error here:

Hello,
    I found when pasted and ran this in the terminal (with the "my-release-key" and "alias_name" swapped out" it ignored the second line....

keytool -genkey -v -keystore my-release-key.keystore
    -alias alias_name -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000

when I pasted it like this

keytool -genkey -v -keystore my-release-key.keystore -alias alias_name -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000

it worked.....maybe a bad space in the code.

So now it's on the store but not available for any devices (different bug)
    tshirtbooth said:
    zombiesdrule, did you test your file on a device first?
    Everyone is saying there game works great with the gs viewer but as a build its no good.

cheers

I tested it by emailing it to some android users, it all worked apart for the web links. However I seem to have the problem that no one can download it as it's available for 0 devices
This discussion has been closed.