GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Won't Load Onto GS Viewer

SpielgoSpielgo Posts: 39Member
I download the latest iphone sdk, the latest xcode, and the latest gamesalad viewer. I loaded gamesalad viewer on my ipod touch and it seemed to work. However, when I tried to load one of my games onto it all that shows up is a perpetual loading screen. What is going on?

Comments

• SpielgoSpielgo Posts: 39Member
    I tried loading one of the templates and it is also in a state of perpetual loading. What do I do now?
    Didn't work. What now?
  • uptimistikuptimistik VenezuelaPosts: 3,598Member, Sous Chef, PRO
    shut down the viewer totally on your iphone. Double tap the home button and close off the viewer app. Shut down GameSalad on your Mac. Then, open the viewer on your iphone and then open GameSalad on your mac. try to preview that way.

I have had to use this order many times to get my game across to the viewer.

New Templates Daily At The Official GameSalad Marketplace GSHelper.com

I tried shutting down the viewer and gamesalad several times like you said but nothing happened. The viewer is still on the load screen and the progress bar is not advancing.
  • Rob2Rob2 Posts: 2,402Member
    Are you using Little Snitch or similar ?
    The problem was not little snitch, but was a similar problem. I figured out that the firewall was not letting incoming information from gamesalad through causing it not to load. Thanks for the help!
This discussion has been closed.