GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

App submission status?

LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Posts: 4,630Member
Hi,
My app which I submitted Friday one week ago, has been waiting for seven days to be reviewed now I know with thanksgiving and all and Xmas coming up it may be busy, but seven days is still long, so do apple do app reviews on black Friday (today) ???? When do you think apple will have my binary reviewed?? <this is my first app submission btw>

Comments

• firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Posts: 3,206Member
    It can take up to two weeks. I would just be patient.
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Posts: 4,630Member
    Oh!!?? I thought on apples page it took at longest 5 days, I'm kindve pissed aswell cuz I've been trying to get my app published for two months I just had probs with cerys and stuff, but do apple work today?? Don't they have a European testing centre or something??
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    You can always hit contact an send them a message asking for an update but honestly I have seem some apps take multiple months. Now thats not a common thing by any means but 5 days is prob about as common. that would be amazing to have 5 days or less every time. You should plan on 2 weeks and then message them if you have heard nothing. And I have no ideas if they work today.

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

This discussion has been closed.