GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iPad project to android...

sebmacflysebmacfly Posts: 1,018Member
Hi there :)

I want to publish an iPad (landscape) game to the android... What i have to do? i can simply publish it? or do i have to change something in my project? i see that i can configure to Kindle fire in the project information (main)...

Can you point me the right way please?

Comments

• beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Posts: 5,390Member
    I suggest reading the yellow sticky on 'Android Publishing - A step by step guide'
  • sebmacflysebmacfly Posts: 1,018Member
    beefy_clyro said:
    I suggest reading the yellow sticky on 'Android Publishing - A step by step guide'

Thanks but i already read it, no answer about my question :)

I just wanted to know if i can use the iPad (Landscape) in the project infos
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    You can simply publish it by clicking android. The trouble is knowing what devices it will function on. I have found resizing it for kindle nook actually seems to cover most handsets best as well as tablets. And any that are not covered will have bars matching what ever color your background is. Read this sticky http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=32594 for info on a really good way to resize without having to change much at all in your current project.

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

• sebmacflysebmacfly Posts: 1,018Member
    Thank you tenrdrmer
This discussion has been closed.