GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Invalid Binary Problem (Please Help!)

NicholasSeahNicholasSeah Posts: 68Member
Hi all,

I got a problem with iTunes Connect, when I upload my game to Application Loader it passed, then in iTunes Connect my game app status changes to Upload Received, after a few minutes the status changes to Invalid Binary. What can I do to resolve this problem?

Comments

• ccpccp Posts: 139Member
    That means that something was wrong with your upload. I would try re-uploading the file that gamesalad gives you. Also, make sure that it is zipped!
  • NicholasSeahNicholasSeah Posts: 68Member
    Hi CCP, thx for the reply, I uploaded the file that Gamesalad gave me many times but it's the same thing, the status changes from Upload Received to Invalid Binary
  • pixelknightspixelknights Posts: 68Member, PRO
    @NicholasSeah - Have you zipped the app before uploading?
    Hi, yes I did
    @NicholasSeah - I had the "invalid binary" error before, and the problem I had was that in my AppID in the iOS Provisioning Portal, I had iCloud enabled.. Once I Disabled this, renewed/download my distribution profile, publish the game in GameSalad again, zipped it up, and uploaded to itunesconnect everything was fine.

So - check to make sure iCloud is DISABLED in your AppID on the iOS Provisioning Portal........... if that fails to work, someone else can join in and help.
    Hi MikeZteel, Thanks for replying, I will try to resubmit again :D
    Hi MikeZteel, IT WORKED!, Thank you very very much for your help! XD
    @NicholasSeah - No Problem, I'm glad that I could help :)
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Posts: 4,630Member
    Glad my advice worked for. You Nicholas!!
  • Neil7650Neil7650 Posts: 16Member
    thanks for your help MikeZteel!
This discussion has been closed.