GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Never said HI!

muveemuttmuveemutt Posts: 83Member
edited December 2011 in Introductions
So hi! :-) I hope to see some amazing things here. I am a little preoccupied with being intimidated with all the cool games being made here. I am kinda looking at my little project like... EEEW, but I hope that I can change that and have some fun along the way. :-)

Comments

• JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Posts: 6,256Member
    hello and welcome!
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasPosts: 2,870Member, Sous Chef
    Hey there.

Don't worry, you gotta start somewhere. I have 3 games out, and I still suck. Each one has been a learning experience, and I think I'm on the way to making a well polished game in the near future. This is the right place to get your learn on, though. So many helpful people, and there is a lot to learn from some of the long time developers here. Have you checked out the youtube Cookbook page, and the Cookbook section here, on the website?

I have no friends. I'm a loser that makes video games all day. Will you be my friend?

• muveemuttmuveemutt Posts: 83Member
    edited December 2011
    @johnpapoimitis Thanks @slickzero, yes I have... Still a little mirky on alot, but I am learning. I am having trouble with some of the little things, so I am kinda worries about getting to the big stuff like making things move, but I am sure eventually I will get the hang of it! N thanks for asking :-) ! @tshirtbooth Thanks! I followed you on twitter today btw I am @flyshoozdotcom you don't need to feel obligated to follow back I hardly ever tweet anything... usually just there catching up on the latest gossip. :-)
    @slickzero... uhm, I just looked at your game and...if you think that sucks then I should just quit now... that santa game looks awesome!!!!!! He IS going to town!
    @JohnPapiomitis I can't see yours for some reason
    O I see em now... Border Patrol and the bmx one...
  • ktfrightktfright Posts: 964Member
    Welcome to GS! I'm so wrapped up in music and school that I don't get on here as much (Used to be a sous Chef), but GameSalad is an amazing program. Couldn't have made One Life, One Chance without it!
    @ktfright SUPER TIGHT! I love the music too... Fun game!!! Thanks for the welcome!
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Posts: 3,190Member
    tbh I never say hi to this forums too:(

ya but welcome muve

Calvin
  • YodapolloYodapollo Posts: 447Inactive
    Welcome, @muveemutt! Glad to see you're enjoying your time so far. Let us know if you've got any questions.

--Yodapollo
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Posts: 9,914Member
    Wish you much success. Don't be intimidated everyone starts somewhere.
    @Yodalollo thanks! I will. @dsouza41 Thanks and I am trying my best! :-)
This discussion has been closed.