GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GameSalad 0.9.90 is here! Introducing Tables & In-App Purchase

124»

Comments

• GameTeamOneGameTeamOne Posts: 88Member, PRO
    edited January 2012
    That all being said if you feel this is an issue with how IAP is being treated in GameSalad Creator let us know. I personally want to see you get past the finish line.
  • lycettebroslycettebros Posts: 1,598Member
    Thanks for your efforts @GameTeamOne, I appreciate the time you have taken.
    The screen grabs really assist. Once my new version has been approved I will follow your process and resubmit, I feel more confident about it now.

I have no concern with how IAP is treated in GS. It really is at the Apple end where it gets messy. I will report my progress- thanks :)
  • games4fungames4fun Posts: 185Member
    How long after inapp purchase is ready for sale and also the update is ready for sale and is upgradeable does it take for the in app purchases to show. Shouldn't it be similar timing? When i go into app store i have newest verison but it doesnt show inapp purchases that are available.
  • RacetotheMoonRacetotheMoon Posts: 323Member
    Is there an ETA for 0.9.91?
    And is there any possibility it will address the "Sticky Buttons" issue on the Android/Kindle/Nook devices?
  • lycettebroslycettebros Posts: 1,598Member
    Hi @GameTeamOne are you there?
    I have now got back to new version territory with iTunesconnect - so I am ready to attempt the iAP process from scratch.....:)
  • veibhavveibhav Posts: 15Member
    Can I insert data(into row and column)or update inserted data in Gamesalad tables ?
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasPosts: 2,870Member, Sous Chef
    No. Right now, you can only read from them. Writing to a table is supposed to happen in a future update.

I have no friends. I'm a loser that makes video games all day. Will you be my friend?

• HoneyTribeStudiosHoneyTribeStudios Posts: 1,792Member
    I've submitted my first IAP update. The iap behaviour has been really well designed and intergrated into GS - it was quick and painless to get up and running. So cheers to the GS developers.

Give me a buzz if you need some original music in your games.

124»
This discussion has been closed.