GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Code signing failed BIG problem upload

dbreuer85dbreuer85 Posts: 16Member
Hey there,

Yesterday, i tried to upload my app. After publish via gamesalad and recieving the app, i have to choose a location to sav the binary file. Now it shows me a problem. Code signing failed. Make sure you have installed all your certificates and distribution profiles.

So. I have uploaded many apps and never get this problem. But now its there. What can i do? I have checked all my certificates and profiles. They are already installed. What is the problem??

Thx in advance from germany

Comments

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Posts: 9,909Member
    Check to make sure they are not expired.
  • aben10aben10 Posts: 7Member
    Im getting the same thing, someone plz help!
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    Have you opened Xcode and made sure all certificates and provisioning profiles are valid? If not thats where you need to start.

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

• dbreuer85dbreuer85 Posts: 16Member
    It doesnt work. today i have installed xcode on my brand new imac. installed the latest version of gamesalad, delete all provisioning and developer profiles online and start with new. then i downloaded all certificates. it still has the same error!
    Code signing failed. Make sure you have installed all your certificates and distribution profiles.

please help!
    Also make sure Xcode is stored on your hard drive section and not in your user folder, it needs to be at root not at the user level.
    Everything is install, Xcode is saying valid profile! Still the same problem!!! It will work if it's for development profile but not for distributiion profile! Can't distribut to app store with development profile!!! Please help!! Don't know what to do
    Problem fixed on my end!!! Delete all profiles, keys and certificates! And started everything over!! No more errors from GS or Apple!! My app is in review!! Look out for it!! Thanks for all y'all help!!!
    what does your problem fixed?????
    this problem was fix by doing what i did!!!

Code signing failed. Make sure you have installed all your certificates and distribution profiles.
    today i reinstalled xcode brand new! i deleted all certificates and distribution files! but now its still the same error! Code signing failed. Make sure you have installed all your certificates and distribution profiles.

need help!
    but i use xcode 3
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Posts: 6,256Member
    Download the new version of xcode
    i contact the apple support. but they wrote me, if i dont use the ios sdk, they will not answer questions about gamesalad.
    edited February 2012
    All you need to do is update Xcode and also check to see if you need to renew your certificates as they only last a year.
    Thanks at all! I have installed xcode 4.2 and now it works! :)
This discussion has been closed.