GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Submitting my game, have some questions.

guillefaceguilleface Posts: 997Member
hi, first with the version number, i don't understand the right message. should i just leave it at 1?.
when i click on advance options, on minimum supported iOS version, what should i check 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 or 5.0?
and in the portrait image, what image goes here my icon? i saw a tshirtbooth video and he is putting a 57*57 image but my icon image is 512*512.

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Posts: 8,964Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick GameSalad Employee
    Hi @guilleface -

questions:

1. Just put down 1.0. Then, when you come out with an update, put 1.1 or 1.01 etc.

2. I put mine on 4.0

3. 512x512 is the icon size that you need to put in on the first screen when publishing. It's near the bottum left.

Hope these answers help.

Braydon
  • guillefaceguilleface Posts: 997Member
    do i need also a 57x 57 icon? where it goes? and i think on advance options the portrait image is for launch image? what is this?
  • HoneyTribeStudiosHoneyTribeStudios Posts: 1,792Member
    You don't need a 57x57 icon. Apple will do resizing at their end. As Braydon says you just need the 512x512 icon.

The image you add in advanced options is for your custom splash screen. If your game is in landscape just rotate your custom splash in your image software and then add it.

Give me a buzz if you need some original music in your games.

sorry but do i need a custom splash screen? i never hard of that, what is it? also does some one know if i need to do something about those pop outs i get on other games that ask me to rate their game, can i do it with game salad?
    hi, i click on my game "view details" but i don't see the upload binary. do i need to install something?
This discussion has been closed.