GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My game is almost finished... what are the benifits of upgrading to pro now?

PixelPunPixelPun Posts: 324Member
edited March 2012 in Working with GS (Mac)
I am just a few weeks away from getting my first game finished. I always wanted to get the pro membership but it just wasn't in the cards for me budget wise at 499. With the price drop though it seems more like something I can get soon. My question is how hard would it be to add in pro features like achievements and the iads to a game that is already made? I haven't messed with it but do the achievements work like attributes?

As always any help is great.
Thanks
Rob

Best Answers

Answers

• PixelPunPixelPun Posts: 324Member
    I figure its worth it... for starting out a new game... but I'm just wondering how much time would be added to putting in achievements and other pro things. And is it something you have to plan for in the beginning. I started making this game knowing I wouldn't have them. But they could be added in..
  • EatingMyHatEatingMyHat Posts: 1,246Member
    At the current price point, going Pro should be the default... if you are serious about your game and it is going to be a paid one, why would you want the Playheaven ad in front of it? Also, the list of Pro feature grow quite a bit:
    1. URL to link to your Facebook or 'more games'
    2. Game center
    3. Twitter
    4. Android
    5. no ad for paid or 'your' ads in free...

Follow Eating My Hat on Facebook and the Blog
    Check out my templates in the GS Marketplace or at the store
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Posts: 10,379Member, Sous Chef
    Yea I forgot about android publishing. That alone is worth upgrading.
This discussion has been closed.