GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Front Ad

scribblstudiosscribblstudios Posts: 118Member
edited March 2012 in Working with GS (Mac)
I've looked at one of my friend's apps, and I noticed that before the splash screen, there's this huge ad. (He's not a pro user). For my game, I don't want that ad, but I don't mind a GS splash screen. Is that possible with out a pro membership?

Best Answer

• SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
    Accepted Answer
    Another point to note - the ad is *after* the splash screen, not before it. There is no way to put the ad before the splash screen. The ad, however, is required for free users and cannot be removed,

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

Answers

• diverdowndesignsdiverdowndesigns Posts: 25Member
    I believe that you can revert back to the version of GameSalad that uses the GS splash, but that version doesn't allow for a custom splash screen.
  • scribblstudiosscribblstudios Posts: 118Member
    True, but that means I can't use newer features.
  • scribblstudiosscribblstudios Posts: 118Member
    I guess I'll just buy the pro version. I've been trying to wait until I've already made some money though. How many apps did it get you guys to get to $300?
This discussion has been closed.