GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Make an actor to the opposite direction from another in percentage

iTopGamesiTopGames Posts: 71Member
edited April 2012 in Working with GS (Mac)
Hi GS guys, i need to know how could i make an actor to the opposite direction from another in percentage, if the actor move to the right the other to the left and vice versa.

Answers

• iTopGamesiTopGames Posts: 71Member
    @tshirtbooth Hi man, thanks for your help, but i think i did not explain very well my idea, i'm looking for the actor moves to the opposite direction X of the other actor in percentage, by example: if the main actor moves to 50 pixels to the right the other moves 7% to the left and if the first one returns to the left the other moves to the right the 7% of the pixels, it's important to say that the main actor moves by gravity colliding with platforms and walls, maybe it is easy math for others but believe me when i say that i sucks in maths i'm more graphic artist than another thing, i hope somebody could me, thanks for your time bro.
    No, it is more like a parallax effect but simpler.
    Thanks man, no it is not, but really thanks. Let try to do it of another way, take care.
This discussion has been closed.