GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Graphics with very good price

animasturanimastur Posts: 6Member
Hey guys!, I just started my web page where you will find good stock graphics with a very good price... Check it here: http://www.graphics4games.com
Also I wait for your suggestions to improve and offer better graphics.
Best regards,

Comments

• FraggsFraggs Posts: 5Member
    Cool site, I'll bookmark it and keep an eye out. Ever run sales? Have a Facebook announcing them?

Thanks for sharing your link!
  • animasturanimastur Posts: 6Member
    Thanks, I have not got facebook page yet. I'm on it ... :-)
  • KrisKris Posts: 20Member
    Very nice! I'm new to this. Are these graphics set to a particular size?
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    You might wanna have someone proof read your webpage. There are serious grammar errors and it makes it look like it was created by a young teenager.

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

• fadamionfadamion Posts: 309Member, PRO
    You might wanna have someone proof read your webpage. There are serious grammar errors and it makes it look like it was created by a young teenager.
    And more to pick from otherwise cool.

edited June 2012
    Aha, thanks for your comments!
    English is not my first language so the grammatical mistakes are in the package. I will try to improve it ... Also I will be adding more content, of course.
    Any suggestions for content? What do you buy? What do you need?
    The size is in the product post. The maximum size now is 1024x1024 but I can increase it.
    :-)
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Posts: 8,960Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick GameSalad Employee
    Cool stuff - It would be cool if you added the photoshop or illustrator files along with the package.
    You're right. I'll include .ai file...
    Ok. I have included .svg format so you can change the graphics and scale without loss...
  • EatingMyHatEatingMyHat Posts: 1,246Member
    you might want to slow down some of the animation on your sprites page.
  • debugdesigndebugdesign Posts: 886Member
    A bit of healthy competition for Graphic Buffet i see... Good look with the site.

Hi there. After a long time of inactivity I'm back with graphics and effects for developers. I put some new things like this: http://graphics4games.com/?product=fire. Hope you like it.