GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Deliver your App" doesn't recognise GS-App

kirillalievkirillaliev Posts: 3Member
Hello i published my app via Gamesalad and now in the Itunes connect it says "waiting for upload". I download the Application Loader to be able to upload my app. I tried to give it the .app that gamesalad had spitten out but it didn't want to take it. The .app it sends back seems to be broken. Please help!

Answers

• maxbeaumontmaxbeaumont Posts: 616Member
    edited June 2012
    Hello,

Application loader takes .zip files, which GS will also produce when you publish an app. Try and look around for where you saved the file too, and there should be a .zip file along with the .app. The zip file is the file you want to upload to the Application Loader.

Cheers

Decipherr.com - The next generation of app marketing

• kirillalievkirillaliev Posts: 3Member
    Sadly, i didn't manage to find a .zip. if my .app is called Gamesalad.app does the zip file share the name?
  • andrewm2211andrewm2211 Posts: 341Member
    Just compress it into a .zip...
    Just compress it into a .zip...
    Thanks man, that seemed to word :D
    Ahh dammit right as i was enyoing myself it said that "Application failed codesign verification"
  • maxbeaumontmaxbeaumont Posts: 616Member
    Im glad to see someone found a solution to your problem :)

-Max

Decipherr.com - The next generation of app marketing

• gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Posts: 6,577Member, Sous Chef, PRO

Hi @kirillaliev

As @andrewm2211 says. More details: select your .app file, go to File in the Finder, and select Compress "your game.app"; it'll compress it as a zip file for you to upload successfully (hopefully) using Application Loader. :-)

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Posts: 9,909Member
    Gamesalad does not return a zip file you must zip it yourself. Also you get a code sign error because you need to use a distribution profile to sign it not the one you used to test it on your device.
This discussion has been closed.