GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi!

VibraKnifeVibraKnife Posts: 60Member
edited August 2012 in Introductions
Hi! I'm a new indie developer (male, age 13) and have been here for only a week. I really like GameSalad, and I actually am almost finished my 1st big game called Hit n' Run, which is a remix of an old arcade game called Berzerk. My next project will be a huge one that I am really looking forward to, bringing zombie games to a whole new level: Platforming. I'm really excited, so expect to hear a lot from me here on GameSalad! :D

Comments

• NovicaStudioNovicaStudio Posts: 174Member
    Awesome, can't wait to see the first game!
  • maxbeaumontmaxbeaumont Posts: 616Member

Hi! I'm a new indie developer (male, age 13) and have been here for only a week. I really like GameSalad, and I actually am almost finished my 1st big game called Hit n' Run, which is a remix of an old arcade game called Berzerk. My next project will be a huge one that I am really looking forward to, bringing zombie games to a whole new level: Platforming. I'm really excited, so expect to hear a lot from me here on GameSalad! :D

Hello!

I look forward to seeing what you make. We have a lot of great people around here, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have. But also please be sure to look up elsewhere to see if your question has been addressed before. Thanks and welcome to the crew!

Cheers
    Max

Decipherr.com - The next generation of app marketing

• LaurenSaladLaurenSalad Posts: 650Inactive
    Welcome to the GameSalad community!
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Posts: 3,190Member
    welcome, you will soon find out that gamesalad is a wonderful tool!
  • crazycam99crazycam99 Paris, FrancePosts: 519Member
    Welcome to GS! can't wait to see your first game!
This discussion has been closed.