GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Puzzle template

lanaooolanaooo Posts: 5Member
Can anyone tell me how to make the outline image in the puzzle template? I have not worked with illustrator at all and I watched the video on how to make the puzzle pieces but can't for the life of me figure out how to do the outline image that the pieces fit into. This is the video I am talking about http://gshelper.com/how-to-make-puzzle-pieces-in-adobe-illustrator-for-your-game-salad-game-video-tutorial/

Comments

• ultimaultima Posts: 1,207Member, PRO
    edited September 2012
    make a copy of your art work , choose object-expand-and from your path finder palette, choose Unite

• SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
    Please don't open threads aimed at specific individuals... removed the username from the title.

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

• ultimaultima Posts: 1,207Member, PRO
    edited September 2012
  • lanaooolanaooo Posts: 5Member
    ultima said:

make a copy of your art work , choose object-expand-and from your path finder palette, choose Unite

I am not sure if it matters but I started with a vector image. When I tried the steps above the whole image turned yellow with jagged edges!
    Your second comment appeared blank..
    Thanks for your help.

This discussion has been closed.