GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I JUST BOUGHT GS PRO :D

MeaningfulGamesMeaningfulGames Posts: 171Member, PRO
edited September 2012 in Working with GS (Mac)
Really excited. Saw all those pro behaviors popping up in my GS Creator.
Just a few questions though - how would you go about implementing Game Center? I understand you need to grab leaderboard IDs, so I presume you need to create a bundle with all that stuff set before you implement it in GS?

Secondly, I was hoping that GS Pro would fix this bug I've been battling for far too long. ANY "Change Scene" causes the whole GS to crash. I don't know why, and other projects work fine. Does ANYBODY know anything about this - what am I doing wrong? It is a simple when touch is released, change scene rule on my menu page. What could conflict with this?

I've been trying to log on to GS forums for days, at last finally fixed.

Comments

• uptimistikuptimistik VenezuelaPosts: 3,598Member, Sous Chef, PRO
    edited September 2012
    WELCOME TO GS PRO! Here is the unofficial welcome song:

Just google GameCenter GameSalad and multiple videos will pop up! As for the change scene behavior bug, if you want to u can add me to Skype and we can check to see if it's anything in the way u have things set up that's causing it. (Skype details in signature)

New Templates Daily At The Official GameSalad Marketplace GSHelper.com

• SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
    Welcome to GS Pro, @Vincam! I hope you're able to take advantage of the value it brings to your projects.

Very glad the forum issue is resolved...our web team has been busting their hindquarters to get it resolved. :)

As far as the issue you're experiencing, this isn't something I'm familiar with - let me check in with support to try and learn more.

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Posts: 5,685Member
    Welcome to pro :)

Darren.
  • MeaningfulGamesMeaningfulGames Posts: 171Member, PRO
    @SaladStraightShooter @uptimistik Thanks guys, I'll start up a fresh project and redo it and see whether that helps. I'll get back to you guys to see whether it helps.
  • MeaningfulGamesMeaningfulGames Posts: 171Member, PRO
    Eheh, easier said than done. It isn't too economical, I've implemented 1/20th of my game after 45 minutes. @uptimistik I'll add ya on skype.
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasPosts: 2,870Member, Sous Chef
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have no friends. I'm a loser that makes video games all day. Will you be my friend?

• LumpAppsLumpApps Posts: 2,865Member
    Haha! Is that Axels brother?
    Welcome to pro.
    I believe my pro is almost ending. Do I get a heads up when it does?
This discussion has been closed.