GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

App signing process problem : operation couldn't be completed com.gendaigames.GameSalad error 3.

GamePizzaGamePizza Posts: 227Member, PRO
edited September 2012 in Working with GS (Mac)
I created a game for Mac with Game Salad 0.10. I clicked the Publish button on GS Creator. A web page opens where I fill in information about my game. I click on the Mac link. I fill in more info. I click Generate App, then click the new link to start the app signing process. A window opens with the title 'Launch Application'. It says 'This link needs to be opened with an appellation.' There is a table with the first row says 'Game Salad' and the second row has a label that says 'Choose an Application' with a selector labeled choose. Do we need to select something here? and what should we choose? I tried to choose my original GS file, but it can't be selected. If I don't select anything, and just click 'OK' a window opens titled 'Signing Your App' with a message that says 'Downloading app package . . . ' then 'App download complete'. I click 'Next' button, and then it says 'App signing settings' and then I get an error message:

operation couldn't be completed com.gendaigames.GameSalad error 3.

What does this error mean?

Comments

• 3itg3itg Posts: 382Member, PRO
    It sounds like your bundle ID doesn't match up.
    Make sure the Bundle ID when publishing in Gamesalad matches the Bundle ID you set up in itunesconnect.
  • GamePizzaGamePizza Posts: 227Member, PRO
    Yes, double and triple checked the Bundle IDs and they match with what is in itunes connect and Gamesalad. But still get same error message.
  • Did you solve it GamePizza?
    GamePizza said:

Yes, double and triple checked the Bundle IDs and they match with what is in itunes connect and Gamesalad. But still get same error message.

• GamePizzaGamePizza Posts: 227Member, PRO
    I think it is a Provisioning problem but haven't had time to resolve it.
This discussion has been closed.