GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sending in market place assets zip as link?

not sure where to put this question but i don't want to slow down the team by sending a email, it hasn't been long since i have been approved to send in my assets to market place but as the next step i sent the actually zip and csv but it was a large file and had to be sent as a link. in the tutorial video i watched the user sent a direct zip and received a confirmation email? i of course did not receive such email since the system did not detect the zip and i was wondering if anyone else has done this and if a human recipient would pick up on the file from there, thanks.

Comments

• famekraftsfamekrafts Posts: 834Member, BASIC
    Even I keep getting this problem, contact them and send the zip file directly, the automated email response sometimes do not work I think.
  • Alembic_SoftworksAlembic_Softworks Posts: 114Member
    I just went through this as well - my mistake was sending the csv separately (outside of the zip file). When I resubmitted with the metadata inside the zip file I got my confirmation email right away. I had assumed that was the problem.
This discussion has been closed.