GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how does getting money from your assets work?

hi

for the assets you put on the marketplace you get the money you earn at the end of each month am i correct?
is it like the 1st of the month or later?
and does it pay into your paypal account?

thanks for feedback.

Comments

• ChakkuChakku Posts: 1,513Member
    @jimbo340

You have to make at least $100 before they pay you.

Chakku
  • RPRP Posts: 1,990Member
    edited January 2013
    "how does getting money from your assets work?"

I try to catch mine as they are on the way to school or a dark alley and stick something pointy in their side and say "gimme your money". Tends to work okay.

Yes, It is monthly.

As Chakku mentioned you must total $100.00 before a payment trasfer is made.

That payment goes to your Paypal account.

• jimbo340jimbo340 Posts: 55Member
    @RP and @Chakku thanks just wondering!
  • bosonebosone Posts: 56Member
    just another quick question, since i'm new on the marketplace (my assets appeared today!)
    How can i check my current balance??
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasPosts: 2,870Member, Sous Chef
    bosone said:

just another quick question, since i'm new on the marketplace (my assets appeared today!)
    How can i check my current balance??

You'll get a monthly statement. And you don't get paid until your asset sales are at least $100

I have no friends. I'm a loser that makes video games all day. Will you be my friend?

thanks!
    I knew about that 100$ limit and it's a bit tricky! I hope to reach it soon or later...
    but if i earn only 10$, will they be kept by gamesalad until the end of the world, or sooner or later (1 year, 2 years?), will they be tranferred to my paypal account?
  • TaidakenTaidaken Posts: 271Member
    bosone said:

thanks!
    I knew about that 100$ limit and it's a bit tricky! I hope to reach it soon or later...
    but if i earn only 10$, will they be kept by gamesalad until the end of the world, or sooner or later (1 year, 2 years?), will they be tranferred to my paypal account?

I hope you make more than 10$ by the end of the world
    I hope so! :)
    let's see the first report in february :-B
    SlickZero said:

You'll get a monthly statement. And you don't get paid until your asset sales are at least $100

when should I receive the monthly statement? i uploaded my music in january.
    will the statement arrive even if the sales were zero?
    thx!

• RPRP Posts: 1,990Member
    The report can come a week or two into the next month. As far as a report on zero sales, I don't know as I have not experienced that just yet.
  • TaidakenTaidaken Posts: 271Member
    usually around the 7th to 10th of each month you should recieve a report
    edited March 2013
    Taidaken said:

bosone said:

thanks!

I hope you make more than 10$ by the end of the world
    ok... in two months i have made 3.5$
    at this rate, i will reach 100$ in about 5 years. not bad!
    I hope either the sales will increase or gamesalad will lower the 100$ limit for the drawback...
    well, second month was something better, but still far from the 100$ limit! :)
    I hope the trend will go up! :D
This discussion has been closed.