GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Load from Table not work on iPhone 5

Well, about to finish lv69 and i have found an issue.
When i charge my game, on iphone 3gs, and 4,4s, load the last level from table.
On iphone 5 not.
I have to kill anyone?

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Posts: 11,845Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef
    Please don't kill anyone.

As I'm sure you know by now, we can't help you without seeing your rules. When you say you "charge" your game, what do you mean? Did you mean "change" or did you mean Preview, or did you mean you're running an AdHoc version or...?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Posts: 9,913Member
    Yeah please calm down it's not life and death here. I'm sure it's a very simple mistake somewhere. Take a deep breath and be more specific and we can help you. I don't possess the super power to read minds.
  • mrpacogpmrpacogp Posts: 400Member
    Hahahaha, only it's a joke.
    Charge=preview.
    When i preview my game on i3-i4, the game continues on last level played because i use save table correctly, but on i5(iPhone) the game starts at lv1 again...
  • tatiangtatiang Posts: 11,845Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef
    Is your Save Table rule embedded in another Rule or Timer? Is it possible that the processor speed is causing the issue (e.g. Timers function differently on each device).

What kind of debugging have you done? Have you checked saved table values after the game starts to see if other table data is saving correctly or not saving at all?

Again, you haven't provided any rules so it's hard to troubleshoot. Oops, I'll be sure not to include the word "shoot" in any responses to you. :P It's hard to troubleslap.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Posts: 9,913Member
    I agree with @tatiang and how are you testing using Viewer or adhoc but I would just put a Boolean and have it switch to true in before the save table behavior and monitor it using a display and see if it fires as if it gets that far it should save to the table. If it doesn't switch to true then you know there is a problem in the rule.
This discussion has been closed.