GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to do an app like "Circle Puzzle" with GS?

Hi,
I'm new in GameSalad, and I would like to do to do an app like this: http://appfinder.lisisoft.com/app/circle-puzzle.html
Does anyone know if it is possible to do it in GS? Do I have to be very experiencied to do that app with this program?

Thanks! :)

Comments

  • LyboTechLyboTech Posts: 135Member
    Definitely possible :)
    Give it a shot, I don't think it will be too difficult. Good luck
  • joandcjoandc Posts: 4Member
    edited March 2013
    LyboTech said:

    Definitely possible :)
    Give it a shot, I don't think it will be too difficult. Good luck

    Hey LyboTech!

    Thanks!! You have given me some hope!!
    Do you know if its possible to do an score according the accuracy of the picture matching?

    Do anyone know any tutorial that looks like that app? ahhaha I know I might be asking too much but if there's anyone that can help me a little, I would be very grateful! :)

  • joandcjoandc Posts: 4Member
    Hey! :)
    Is there anyone can help me?
    Thanks!!!
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Posts: 12,822Member
    edited March 2013
    joandc said:


    Do you know if its possible to do an score according the accuracy of the picture matching?

    Sure, when the person releases the object they are turning simply check what angle it's at, for every degree they are out you reduce the score given.
    joandc said:

    Do anyone know any tutorial that looks like that app? ahhaha I know I might be asking too much but if there's anyone that can help me a little, I would be very grateful! :)

    I can make you a quick demo if you like ?
  • joandcjoandc Posts: 4Member
    edited March 2013
    Socks said:

    joandc said:


    Do you know if its possible to do an score according the accuracy of the picture matching?

    Sure, when the person releases the object they are turning simply check what angle it's at, for every degree they are out you reduce the score given.
    joandc said:

    Do anyone know any tutorial that looks like that app? ahhaha I know I might be asking too much but if there's anyone that can help me a little, I would be very grateful! :)

    I can make you a quick demo if you like ?
    Thanks Socks!! :)
    It would be gratefull if you can bring me a quick demo !
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Posts: 12,822Member
    edited March 2013
    Here you go, a quick and dirty example, but it might give you some pointers:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?kk8b774nbr2jhvh
  • lewisonelewisone Posts: 36Member, PRO
    Interesting solution. I messed with it a bit and think that you could also utilize someone using their own picture by changing the actor with the circle to a mask and loading the picture from their phone. Could be a fun game and made much more complex by circle sliding and breaking it up into sections on each circle that could slide into other circles to make it super challenging. fun.
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Posts: 12,822Member
    edited March 2013
    lewisone said:

    Interesting solution. I messed with it a bit and think that you could also utilize someone using their own picture by changing the actor with the circle to a mask and loading the picture from their phone. Could be a fun game and made much more complex by circle sliding and breaking it up into sections on each circle that could slide into other circles to make it super challenging. fun.

    Unfortunately GameSalad cannot access the camera or images folder on a mobile device, nor does it support masks of any kind.
This discussion has been closed.