GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem with Tweet Sheet

I'm not sure if I'm missing something obvious, but I have a button in my game that posts to Twitter.

When testing in Creator it says that the Tweet Sheet is not supported in Creator. This is fine.

However when I create an AdHoc build and test on an iPhone, when I tap the same button nothing happens. No error message either.

Can anyone suggest where I am going wrong?

Comments

• mounted88mounted88 Posts: 1,113Member
    Umm you need to be pro for tweet sheet also.

He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.

• RPRP Posts: 1,990Member

@mounted88, jiffw would not have the option to use it if he did not have these behaviors in the Pro behavior options.

Are you logged into your twitter account (via settings) when playing/testing?

http://cookbook.gamesalad.com/tutorials/6/parts/34

@RP I'm not sure how he has the option to them, because he doesn't look like he is a pro member :-/

He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.

• RPRP Posts: 1,990Member
    @mounted88 He does not have to have a Pro icon by his name in order to own a Pro license. That is only for identification in the forums and not automatically associated with your forum user name.
    Oh I was not aware of that. I thought it was automatically put next to your name with what you had

• jiffwjiffw Posts: 42Member
    @RP i wasn't logged in to Twitter when play testing on the device. Bizarrely it actually works on the device when i tick the "editable by player" box (it's only when the box isn't ticked that nothing happens - no messaging at).
This discussion has been closed.