GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game concept we are working on.

Here is some art we have made so far for our upcoming game

Comments

• cucurbitcucurbit Posts: 68Member
    Why aren't you working on vector shapes? It might be easier after.

I don't like the silhouettes, but cars are pretty cool.
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Posts: 9,111Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick GameSalad Employee
    Looks like a promising start - best of luck with future development.
  • TheGabfatherTheGabfather Posts: 633Member
    I agree, always work with Shapes :)

...unless we're looking at halves of the layers you used for the background? If so then I retract my previous comment and I'll change it to, "Always name/label your Layers properly :)"

But I like how the style of the cars blend well with the style of the background.

0011 0010 0011 0010 0010 0000 0110 1101 0010 0000 0111 0011 0110 1001 0110 1110 0110 0111 0110 1100 0110 0101

• ChrisAvenantChrisAvenant Posts: 6Member
    Thanks guys. and yes i am using layers which has worked fine for me in the past. The blue zombies are a draft for now and i agree that they need more TLC. still working on a better idea/design. Im more of a environment painter than a character designer. Though I am very new to GD so im sure ill learn soon. I will keep you guys posted. This is a fresh idea, we dont even have a name yet. This is just concept stuff.
  • indiegamedesignerindiegamedesigner Posts: 154Member
    Your vehicles look great as do the blood spatters - non vector gore always looks much more brutal!

Be cool to see some gameplay in a video or something once you've gotten to that stage.

IndieGameDesigner.com - Game Asset Store - Game Templates - Free Assets

This discussion has been closed.