GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Message From The Creator Of MR JABBS

anatomyofdreamsanatomyofdreams Posts: 723Member
edited May 2013 in Announce Your Game!
Yes yes. It's me. The one and only "GRAND CREATOR" of MR JABBS: EPIC WASTE OF TIME.
Certainly you've heard of it. Well if you haven't, here is a direct message from me, THE GRAND CREATOR, to you.

The Official Trailer can be found at:
www.mrjabbs.com

AppStore Link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mr-jabbs-epic-waste-of-time/id567547853?ls=1&mt=8

That is all.

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Posts: 12,822Member
    They said the GRAND CREATOR was just a rumour, a figment of over active imaginations.

Call of Duty Duty looks pretty good to me, they've gone over the top with all this new fangled so called "3D graphics", in my day a "game" consisted of a hammer and a threat.
  • anatomyofdreamsanatomyofdreams Posts: 723Member
    @socks I couldn't agree more. If polished, hi res, 3d models is something an audience wants... leave me out of it! If "Call Of Duty... Duty" has taught us anything- it's that the experience of Vietnam can easily be attained by a blue box, rather than all of this 3D nonsense. All gloss... no substance if you ask me.
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Posts: 12,822Member
    @anatomyofdreams

What says 'Vietnam' more than the raw one on one confrontation of box-on-box action, the fact that these real time HD 3D games sell so well just says to me that people have become lazy, in my day a "game" consisted of a viral infection and a beating.

• JarrenHJarrenH Posts: 206Member
    edited May 2013
    You sir have just made my day. I'd have to agree with @socks, I'd play call of duty duty any day over the 3d game. Makes much more sense.

=))
  • PBEmpirePBEmpire Posts: 676Member
    Call of duty duty seems like am instant but to me!
    @jarrenh @socks and @pbempire
    Perhaps over the weekend i'll post a download link to CALL OF DUTY... DUTY. While not as fantastic as Mr Jabbs... Its DAAAAAMN CLOSE!
  • tatiangtatiang Posts: 11,758Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef
    A hammer and a threat... that would be: Donkey Kong!

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• 8bitninja8bitninja Posts: 367Member
    Yes or Yes =D>
  • BoomshackBarryBoomshackBarry Posts: 712Member
    Brilliant :)) I reckon you should add Call of duty duty as an unlockable game within mr jabbs!

Why not check out my development blog?

• HoneyTribeStudiosHoneyTribeStudios Posts: 1,792Member
    If you don't release Collect Call of Doodee on the App Store. With in app purchases to receive the call... I will never forgive you.

Give me a buzz if you need some original music in your games.

• Fal01Fal01 Posts: 460Member
    @anatomyofdreams

Lucky you didn't release your Call of Duty...Duty game, as it is a blatant rip off of my game Black Ops..Ops except you've just swapped some of the colours around.

My team of hotshot Lawyers would have had a field day!

It’s not a bug – it’s an undocumented feature

• DalleZDalleZ Posts: 85Member
    HAHA I love your vid, it's hillarious ! :)
  • LumpAppsLumpApps Posts: 2,868Member
    You stole my game Battlefield - Bad hump a knee three. I will sue you!
    Nice video but I will not buy your stupid game :P

Aw, maybe I will...
  • RPRP Posts: 1,990Member
    Call of Dooty dooty dooooooooo!
    Thanks everyone! :)

@fal01 you got me. To say that i wasn't inspired by your "BLACK OPS... OPS" would be a lie. I especially enjoyed your artistic direction to take the word "black" literally and set the entire game in the dark. While it made gameplay virtually impossible, I really did feel like a soldier in pitch black darkness without night vision goggles.

@boomshackbarry and @honeytribestudios haha! Okay i'll try to include these games into Jabbs. Side note however, there is an unlockable game within Jabbs right now called "THE WORST GAME EVER" Its about as equally riveting as my COD...D game.
  • MaartenwinkelsMaartenwinkels Posts: 25Member
    Lol, never seen so much bullshit in 1 video hahah definitely going to buy mr.jabbs haha

-Maarten

Ps. I will leave a rating and review in the dutch store.
    @maartenwinkels haha best comment ever!
    Left a 5 star rating and a good review in the Dutch store

-Maarten
    Thank you veeeeeeeeeery much @maartenwinkels!
    Remember to explore the main menus! There's tons of secrets on almost every single screen!
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Posts: 4,630Member
    edited May 2013
    And here we go for 5 star rating in Ireland store... ^:)^

Thank you veeeeeeeeeery much @maartenwinkels!
    Remember to explore the main menus! There's tons of secrets on almost every single screen!

Haven't stopped playing since I came back from a shower 2 hours ago.

-Maarten
    PS. Please add me on Skype: maarten.winkels
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Posts: 8,959Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick GameSalad Employee
    =))

Very well done. :)
    Haha thanks everyone! Happy to see the video has inspired all of you to try and surpass call of dutys efforts
    Sorry to tell but the duck pound turorial is bugged you can walk through the walls.

-Maarten
    @maartenwinkels yeah you're allowed to go through walls. Its there for practice. I wanted to let the user get good at their skills as opposed to constantly having them lose. So it was intentional. But thanks for the heads up anyways :)

@maartenwinkels yeah you're allowed to go through walls. Its there for practice. I wanted to let the user get good at their skills as opposed to constantly having them lose. So it was intentional. But thanks for the heads up anyways :)

Oke! Great

-Maarten
  • PBEmpirePBEmpire Posts: 676Member
    When is call of duty duty going to be released? I am starting to feel bored playing
    Mr Jabbs all day..
    edited May 2013
    Patience @pbempire patience. I'm trying to create a special edition of it for you. Its almost done. Do you have any idea how hard it is to make TWO bad guys?!!!!!!

@leonarddeveloper THANKS!
    @pbempire @socks @maartenwinkels @honeytribestudios @rp @dallez @boomshackbarry @braydon_sfx @leonarddeveloper @jarrenh @8bitninja

You asked for it, and now you got it! "CALL OF DUTY... DUTY" the game/template is available for download!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    https://www.yousendit.com/download/WFJWd0VKTlFiV3hESjlVag
  • ORBZORBZ Posts: 1,303Member
    I downloaded mr jabbs. I really liked the concept. But what turned me off from it was that I had to play the endless runner in order to get the warp fairy to go to the mini games. I don't really care for endless runners so it was kind of frustrating for me to have to play the mode I didn't like just to see all the other modes I actually downloaded it for. Perhaps a menu option of mini games?
This discussion has been closed.